No. of Recommendations: 60
With a hashtag of #2A (2nd Amendment), Arkansas GOP state rep Nate Bell triumphantly tweeted early yesterday during the frenetic search for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev:

I wonder how many Boston liberals spent the night cowering in their homes, wishing they had an AR-15 with a high-capacity magazine?

And why not issue such insensitive, ill-timed garbage? Mr. Bell was in the afterglow of an orgasmic "gun high." He had recently proudly presented a bill permitting concealed carry in places of worship and had seen the bill passed. Here's the portly Mr. Bell, his head cocked and a half-smirk on his face before the amenable Arkansas legislature:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/19/gop-lawmaker-reac...

Throw out the irrelevant political labels. You can throw out "cowering," too. People of all stripes were obeying a historic decree issued in the interest of public safety. They were betting on those trained guys in their streets who were carrying high-powered stuff not purchased without a background check over the internet or out of the trunk of a car: 2 things that are apparently okay with many of Mr. Bell's cowardly ilk.

Their bet was right.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
And why not issue such insensitive, ill-timed garbage? Mr. Bell was in the afterglow of an orgasmic "gun high." He had recently proudly presented a bill permitting concealed carry in places of worship and had seen the bill passed. Here's the portly Mr. Bell, his head cocked and a half-smirk on his face before the amenable Arkansas legislature:

You are absolutely right.

In the shadow of a tragedy, doing political things and playing on the emotion of the moment.

It is a really lousy thing to do.

I am glad you notice when some putz in Arkansas does it. Maybe that means some light will some day penetrate where the light does not appear to shine.
No. of Recommendations: 2
And why not issue such insensitive, ill-timed garbage?

The prez buddy, Rahm Emanuel told us, "Never Let A Good Tragedy Go To Waste"
No. of Recommendations: 1
The Boston Liberals were the ones who were guilty of bombing.

JediG
No. of Recommendations: 28
I wonder how many Boston liberals spent the night cowering in their homes, wishing they had an AR-15 with a high-capacity magazine?

I wouldn't want one for free with free ammo for life. I think guns in the house are as much danger-promoting as safety-promoting, although I support the right to own guns (up to a point) for those who think/feel differently. Especially for those who hunt for food.

I'm a prepper on a small scale (prepared for a short-term disaster, not the zombie apocalypse or govt-has-people-like-me-in-their-sites-so-I-need-anti-aricraft-missiles type of prepper) and read websites geared toward preppers from time to time.

The other day I stumbled across an online forum in which well-armed men are distraught that the gummint might take away their wives' guns because they take or have taken an antidepressant. I ask myself why aren't they worried that a depressed spouse might kill themselves with a gun? Or that a depressed or very unhappy teenager in the home or neighborhood might do so?

SO in answer to the Congresscritter who thinks I'd cower in my bed wishing for a military-level weapon--No; not even for my son who lives in the Boston area. I note that everyone who stayed out of the town where the suspect ran was safe, as were those within the town who stayed indoors. And if people had been armed at the time of the bombing, I wonder how many innocents would've been shot? If the guilty parties would've been identified, let alone taken down--accurate info took some time.

ASIDE
My son, a teacher and runner, & his GF, a teacher and bike racer, spent this week, spring break, at a cottage in Western Mass, keeping warm in the unseasonably cold weather with a wood fire, taking hikes, cooking, sightseeing. He was out of cell range, which was terribly frustrating this week as I really wanted to hear his voice, but he called this morning from Route 2 on their way home, lives and limbs intact. A relief for me, but I am pained for the mothers of those grievously injured and dead. Ironically--or perhaps not--wisdom gained through IEDs in recent wars is helping first-responders and doctors to care better for the injured. I hope their insurance covers proper prostheses for those who need them.
No. of Recommendations: 10
I wouldn't want one for free with free ammo for life. I think guns in the house are as much danger-promoting as safety-promoting, although I support the right to own guns (up to a point) for those who think/feel differently.

Stats sure suggest that. A gun in the home is four times more likely to hurt or kill someone accidentally and 11x more likely to be used in a suicide attempt than it is to be used for self-defense. They make people feel safer though.
No. of Recommendations: 3

No, Jedi. You were.
Sorry, but according to most polling data and other info, the bombers were more Liberal than I am.

Just like the Ft Hood killer and Times Square bomber.

Now go back to chanting AR-15! Ar-15!

LOL

Once again, the killer du jour's politics are more aligned with you, than with me.

Insults and recs from you won't change that.

Nor will it change the next teacher layoffs in Paris or Caliphornia.

LOL

JediG
No. of Recommendations: 43
I saw the quote

On somebody elses post of course because you have been pb'd for like forever. I just got to say I sure wish I could send you to a deeper level of that box.

There could be a circle for each PB level, as in Dante.

PB circle because you're nuts
PB circle because you're stupid
PB circle because you're a troll
PB circle because you're unredeemingly provocative
PB circle because you're only satisfaction comes from making others feel bad
PB circle because you are two of the above
PB circle because you are three of the above
PB circle because you are four of the above

and then there you at the deepest circle in the box

PB circle because you are all five of the above

I'm sure you are having a peak experience right now because you pissed this liberal off. Such a life you must have. Do it to yourself. And stay out of Boston.
After I was accused of bombing?

After you Liberals are here whining about AR-15's while funerals still haven't happened?

Save the fake sanctimony.

Then also take a gander at Liberals on the texas fertilizer accident...whining about politics there too.

No, I'm not having a peak experience. AMERICANS are sad. AMERICANS aren't crowing about AR-15's and reccing the heck out of the post.

Hypocrite.

JediG
No. of Recommendations: 5
I wouldn't want one for free with free ammo for life.

Excellent post.

I'm with you. You couldn't pay me to have one of those things in my home.

-GhostJam
Emotional, delusional blather.
I'm with you. You couldn't pay me to have one of those things in my home.

Then by all means, don't have one in your home. No one is forcing you to buy life insurance. Just stay out of our business if we choose otherwise.
No. of Recommendations: 41

I am thinking that most of the liberals sat appreciatively and were impressed by how decisively and effectively their law enforcement professionals handled the situation.

I would much rather have a well-equipped, well-trained, and well-paid police professionals handling such problems as opposed to Roger the doofus prepper two doors down who is building a bunker under his deck.
The whole thread, while funerals aren't even done....are peddling the anti-gun agenda.

Really?

You Liberals are using Boston for this?

Rec away against me but the following things are facts:

1.)The terrorists were more Liberal, and more in common with YOU politically than McVeigh would ever be with PA Conservatives.

2.)You guys are enjoying a thread on AR-15's and connecting it with a tragedy.

It's a nice diversion.

But just like Fort Hood, Times Square, Dorner.....these guys could almost stand-in for you Leftists if you took a break from posting.

I'm a fun vehicle to use to divert from that.

But it's on record now.

If the Boston Bomber posted here, you Liberals would rec his posts, more than you'd rec mine.

Deal with it.

JediG
No. of Recommendations: 51
But just like Fort Hood, Times Square, Dorner.....these guys could almost stand-in for you Leftists if you took a break from posting.

Oh, bullcrap, Jedi. You are speaking out of your rectal passage.

The older brother was taken in with jihadist propaganda and probably coached his younger, gullible brother in that ideology. In all seriousness, who the fornicate here to the left of you advocates global Islamic caliphate jihad? Who? That's right. No one.

Listen - YOU have more in common with these guys than the "leftists" you perpetually mischaracterise.

You are all examples of people who have a massive identity crisis due to being from a different stock to the Anglo hegemony of America. I'm definitely not saying that all or even most people of foreign extract have the same trait, but it is an observable phenomena nonetheless.

Now, you have gone one (less destructive to anyone but yourself) way in trying to resolve your own identity crisis: you do this uber-ultra-USA-USA-USA charade in an overweening effort to fit in. You really don't need to do that -- even American right-wingers (people who I hold little respect for) really don't need your theatrics to accept you. America always has been a melting pot, and while I am sure you are judged by some neanderthal morons on sight by your Indian appearance I'm also pretty sure that not many really care.

Just let it go. You would make much more frickin' sense and be less likely to march around like a buffoon in front of those you obviously so desperately want to impress with your see-through "I'm so red-white-and-blue" over-compensation.

I'm not saying that you can't be a genuine right-winger or love America, but really - this balls-out fife-and-drum show that you do is so see-through and beyond pathetic.
Listen - YOU have more in common with these guys than the "leftists" you perpetually mischaracterise.

Hmmm... there's a guy who posts here quite regularly whose parents immigrated to the U.S. some time ago who, for some strange reason, is always wishing bad things will happen to elitist latte-drinking, Volvo-driving, East Coast liberals. You know, the kind of people who hang out at the Boston Marathon. You're not talking about him, are you? I don't think he's a bomb-thrower. Just an attention-seeking loudmouth.

Um....no. I have found the whole thread distasteful, and it was started by a PA rightie I believe. I think branding the good people of a city under siege as cowards is not something to be too proud of.

Since we really don't know the two involved, I can't speak to their political ideals. I have stayed away from most internet postings on these two, because I think at times it turns into an ugly mess.

Today I had to listen to a customer tell me today that how in America we should just kill them all. I don't know who he was referring to, but I thought it was an ugly thing to say.

My feeling is, the Feds need to get all the information they can from this guy. As to his Miranda rights, the law I believe they are following is Constitutional, and once he is able to speak, the clock can begin to tick then until they read him his rights. Until then get all the info we can.

Charlie
JDC...

Only in racist's like your eyes, i need to "fit in". Sorry, but I don't need to try to "fit in".

The terrorists in Europe and America however need to "fit in" but they are coddled by the likes of you.

The Boston Bombers had more in common with you politically, and were totally my opposite.

Despite my being told that I was the one who bombed boston on this thread.

And where have you been you reactionary? When am I doing the "USA USA" stuff? I've spent years laughing at the austerity happening in Caliphornia NY Chitty, Paris, etc. You Leftists taught me that the 'USA' is in the past now. I gave up years ago as evidenced by my postings here.

Sorry, it's not me with the identity crisis.

It's you racists on the left.

And the ones you coddle who have bombed from Boston to London, and the ones who languish in your prisons and welfare offices.
The only people here bringing up my origins are Liberal racists like yourself, Goofy, Cairo, etc. Hardly any conservative ever does it.

JDC, I stopped the red white blue years ago on PA. Get a clue.

And, see a counsellor about your racism.

Otherwise, as the French will tell you, people will visit you. (See their streets on fire...because people are sick of liberal racists)

JediG
Oh btw JDC...

You have tons in common, politically, with the terrorists and killers I listed.

I don't.

So deal with that, instead of continuing to bring up my ethnicity and skin color and appearance.

But you can't.

Liberal racists can't let that go.

That's why those you oppress burn your streets in Paris.

And, despite what the other tool (Hamas wannabe) on this thread says, YES, I cheer you people getting punished via ObamaCare, austerity, illegal immigration, etc. But I've never once wished terrorism or death on America, ever. This is just you people trying to deflect attention from your semi-soulmate bombers in Boston.

It won't work.

So keep insulting and reccing away.

Debt, deficit, prison population welfare population. austerity, doctor shortages, crumbling infrastructure will continue to be my response, followed my laughter.

You win on recs.

But you lose on current events. LOL

JediG
x-life, I've never once wished that your terrorist buddies would do anything bad to Boston an you know it.

All I want is for you Liberals to be punished by your own policies in non violent ways and I've been clear about that.

AND IT'S HAPPENING.

And you guys can't stand it.

No, I'm not a bomb thrower.

If I were, you'd be here making excuses for me and protecting my rights.

JediG
The only people here bringing up my origins are Liberal racists like yourself, Goofy, Cairo, etc.

... because, as I have said, it is so ridiculously obvious what is going on. I think even to yourself.

And as I have also said -- it is not necessary. The minority of people who judge you by your ethnicity are never going to be convinced no matter what you do, and the vast majority (on all sides of the political spectrum) of those who don't give a hoot about it are not in need of your theatrics.

JDC, I stopped the red white blue years ago on PA.

Not really -- you've done this bizarre "I hope America goes to hell due to the collectivist nightmare so that they will be clamoring for a return to Leave it to Beaver" act instead.

And, see a counsellor about your racism.

You either don't understand or more likely pretend not to understand what I'm saying.
No. of Recommendations: 38
You have tons in common, politically, with the terrorists and killers I listed.

Bullcrap, Jedi. Utter bullcrap.

You are just saying that for theatrical effect and because I have struck a raw nerve with you.

I know it's galling to have your persona laid bare, but if you don't want people psychoanalysing you in public, then:

1) Stop being such an attention-and-approval seeking clown, and;
2) Stop doing it (very inaccurately) to other people.

But I've never once wished terrorism or death on America, ever.

Have I?

And who else here has?
x-life, I've never once wished that your terrorist buddies would do anything bad to Boston an you know it.

When did I say you did? Besides, I don't have any terrorist buddies.

All I want is for you Liberals to be punished...

I know. Your hatred is unhealthy.

No, I'm not a bomb thrower.

I know. That's what I said.
JDC...

How many times can I say it? Take off your white hood so you can hear, jsut for a second.

I gave up the red white blue stuff long ago.

I gave up the Beaver cleaver crap long ago.

48% births out of wedlock in America now. 70% in key democrat constituencies.

I feel sorry for the kids, they are innocent.

But I now cheer the crime, welfare, deficit, debt, strife, misery, ripple effects thru the economy be it in Caliphornia, Paris, London, etc. It's draining society of precious funds and human capital.

But I agree with that, down with beaver cleaver nonsense and anyone who dares suggest that maybe, maybe, collectively, we people, plus the entertainment industry, plus educators, plus corporations, can have a productive dialogue on just why the State is now responsible for things the family used to be responsible for.

Instead, let's look at a story about how funding cuts are affecting a juvenile justice center in Caliphornia today. LOL....they need more juvenile justice there. Too bad they don't want more math tutors.

JDC, I have up the culture thing long ago. Am content to see you people punished by it now.

You judge me by ethnicity because you and the left keep bringing it up. You see people as a color, a religion. Not as an equal. Luckily the world has risen up against such racism and it's becoming harder for the likes of you to engage in it.

Don't worry JDC....plenty of civic groups, veterans, charities, and more people than you can ever imagine would be happy to attest to you what my Americanism is all about. But you'd be more impressed if I attended anti-American madrassas instead of that.

One day in your life, try seeing humans as humans, not ethnic groups.

I know, impossible for you.

Now run along. In the time it took you to read this post, America, France, and UK just amassed billions more in debt, and they have to raise more money to buy food, diapers, and prison space because culture has rotted the way you want it to.

LOL

JediG
JDC....

Shall we go issue by issue?

Stop making everything about ME. LOl you people make everything about ME. You think you'd at least refrain from doing it where a terrorist attack has taken place. ( BTW, would you like to lecture Americans who were singing the national anthem at sporting events to stop the red white blue nonsense? Oh wait, they are white. They are allowed in your eyes. My fault)

Approval seeking? LOL what about my postings here make you think I want approval? Is it my constant angering the Left? OR is it when I tell fellow COnservatives why i've turned against NeoCons or free trade or why I'm pro gay marriage? I'm the least approval seeking person here, lol both sides may attest.

But.....

On any political issue...please write where you agree with Jedi more than you do with Dorner, the Bostom Bomber, the Ft Hood shooter or the Times Square bomber.

Go for it.

JediG
48% births out of wedlock in America now. 70% in key democrat constituencies.

"Key democrat constituencies"? Is that Jedi-code for black?

I now cheer the crime, welfare, deficit, debt, strife, misery, ripple effects thru the economy be it in Caliphornia, Paris, London, etc.

Yes. And that's sick.

You judge me by ethnicity because you and the left keep bringing it up.

No one's judging you because of your ethnicity. JDC said that as a politically disaffected (see "I cheer crime,"etc., above) son of recent immigrants, you have more in common with the Tsarnaevs than most people.

If your going to spar, throw punches at your opponent, not the shadows you imagine you see.
Stop making everything about ME. LOl you people make everything about ME.

Ahem. Jedi. You make everything about you.
( BTW, would you like to lecture Americans who were singing the national anthem at sporting events to stop the red white blue nonsense? Oh wait, they are white. They are allowed in your eyes. My fault)

You can sing the national anthem all you like no matter what colour you are, but thinking that you personally have to drag around a symphony orchestra with you to do it is the overkill and overcompensation part.

On any political issue...please write where you agree with Jedi more than you do with Dorner, the Bostom Bomber, the Ft Hood shooter or the Times Square bomber.

Go for it.

Grow up, if that's possible. Really. Grow up.
X-Life....

JDC and many Leftists here keep bringing up my race. There's no reason for that. Other than, they are Liberal racists who only see people as part of a group.

And you have tons in common with Tsarnevs and Dorners and Ft Hooders politically than I do.

Then you do the "recent immigrant" thing. Who cares? Sorry my parents didn't come here long ago and genocide Natives. I apologize for being new.

And yes, I CHEER THE RESULTS OF LIBERALISM, BIG TIME. Every time I brought up culture, folks like JDC personally ridiculed me. So they won. I decided to just enjoy the results.

And regardless of what you say Felix, the results are bad. Very bad. Getting worse. And much of it is due to culture. And it's mostly liberalism to blame, but also we on the Right too. But instead of having that debate, JDC and Leftists got very personal when I said culture is one of the roots of economic problems we (or wait, you people lol) are gonna have.

So if I object to cultural problems, you guys don't like it.

Now I give up, I cede the issue to you Leftists and cheer the "great" results, still not happy.

Malcontents.

Count your debt. Count the dearth of skilled workers. Count the revenue shortages. Count the swelling numbers of underclass and the permanency.

All far more serious and important than what you guys say about me personally here.

Keep it me.

I'll keep bringing up the results of Liberalism, and LAUGHING.

LOL

JediG
Felix...

You told me this week you'd put me in the p-box.

I told you that this would be impossible for you.

Told you so.

LOL

(You just racked up another billion in debt in the time you read this post. LOL)

JediG
JDC....

You still refuse to admit that for YEARS I've stopped the "Red White Blue" stuff that you hate so much. Why won't you acknowledge that?

When I did do the Red White blue "crap" that you don't like, why do you label it "overkill" for me, just because i'm not the descendant of European slave traders and Native American genociders?

And c'mon, don't insult. Take the challenge.

With any of the terrorists I mentioned, what issue do you agree with me on, and disagree with the terrorists on? On the Iraq War, or AMerica's involvement in the MidEast....do you have more in common with me, or the terrorists?

Oh, btw (I don't need an orchestra. America is superior to the world. Totally. Without dispute or debate. Especially that sorry Europe. Despite America's growing problems, thanks to fracking, big oil, superior people and superior attitudes....America will continue to be superior to the pitiful "international community". LOL>>>>>>> I bet you love that)

JediG
JDC...

I've still got to pack for a short vacation, and I'd like to get in one more game of online poker. So apologees if I don't respond to your next racially tinged assault on my right to sing an anthem or express an opinion about America.

I'll leave you with this scene from enlightened Paris.

It's quite subdued actually. Not the usual amount of fire and flames.

Seriously, you haughty bigots need to take a breather and be nice to people. Because sadly for you, some people unlike myself get tired of the mistreatment.

And they react.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo7dhp5_u0c

Have some fresh yogurt and bread .

JediG
No. of Recommendations: 30

JDC and many Leftists here keep bringing up my race.

I don;t know about before, but in this thread you're confusing race with national heritage. The point being made is that you, as a politically disaffected first-gen American, have something in common with the Tsarnaevs that a lot of us don't. Your race and even what country your parents are from are irrelevant to that observation. You could be Icelandic for all it matters.

And you have tons in common with Tsarnevs and Dorners and Ft Hooders politically than I do.

That's a lie. I have nothing in common with them, politically or otherwise.

And yes, I CHEER THE RESULTS OF LIBERALISM, BIG TIME.

Wrong. You cheer for the demise of America and when your fellow Americans feel economic pain, which you incorrectly believe is the result of liberalism. Even it were, wishing other people ill who've done you no harm is demented.

Every time I brought up culture, folks like JDC personally ridiculed me. So they won. I decided to just enjoy the results.

I get the schtick. I just think it's creepy. I used to think it was an act, but you insist it is not.

Malcontents.

Huh? No one here is more of a malcontent than you. And if you're to be believed, you've absolutely no reason to be. And that makes it all the weirder.
You told me this week you'd put me in the p-box.

I told you that this would be impossible for you.

Told you so.

Well, I'm glad I provided you the opportunity to be right about something for a change. :^)
Once again, a post about ME from Felix. (Who said he'd p-box me, but just can't, lol)

Once again talking about "1st gen" or whatever American. Can't just let someone be an American. Gotta keep score on immigration status.

Just because my parents are immigrants, you choose to say I have THAT in common with the Boston Bombers?

You've got TONS more in common with them politically. Ditto Ft HOod and Times Square.

I continue to cheer for the results Liberalism is continuing to bring to America, France, Germany, UK, etc. But Felix, those results are going to be GREAT right? So why not let me cheer GREAT things brought on by Liberalism? LOL.

Immigration: I'm with Obama. Too Big to Fail: With Obama. Civil Liberties; With Obama. Public Schools: With DEms and teacher unions. Health Care: I'm with Obama.

And the results are GONNA BE GREAT!!!! :) So join me in embracing such policies. Oh wait, you embraced it long ago so we'll have you to thank for the results.

Cheering Demise?

When there are tragedies in "red states" it's your Liberal buddies who can't waste one second chiding about "Ok, you want small government. So you don't deserve rescue".

Felix, if you don't want demise of "fellow Americans", then try facing and discussing the very real cultural problems I used to bring up, that JDC ridiculed.

because it's you and the Left cheering, and NEEDING demise. You've enslaved whole communities and relegated them to inner cities and poverty for a generation or two.

That's not about ME. THAT'S about the true hell Liberalism has sunk many, many people into.

So keep commenting about ME.

Yes, I'll keep laughing at the punishment Liberalism gives out.

If you don't like it, vote Republican.

JediG
I'm glad you proved you just can't ignore me, despite your lie on the other board that said you'd p-box me.

If I wasn't here, you wouldn't have an escape from the many, many political commonalities that you and JDC have with some of the more reent terrorists in our midst.

Glad to be of service.

But that'll cost you one riot in Paris, $5 billion in debt tonite, larger class sizes in NY Chitty, and an underfunded juvenile justice center in Caliphornia.

(All current events. Something you people can't deal with and instead focus on me personally. LOL)

JediG
Darnit JDC didn't return. hate to leave someone mid thread abruptly. I waited a bit.

Tell him I said hello and bye bye.

I'm off to an immigrant meeting. Today's topic is how to keep ending up in America's top echelons of education, commerce, science, medicine, assimilation, affluence within one generation despite jealousy of Liberals and without social programs doled out by Liberals for generations. . After that we'll wear polka dots, shoot ducks and perhaps hold a joint conference with the Ham 'n' Eggar club in the area. (Not attending a seminar on how to make bombs and kill people. That immigrant activity is better suited for immigrants with Leftist leanings. Not me)

Jedi the Immigrant.lol
Once again talking about "1st gen" or whatever American. Can't just let someone be an American. Gotta keep score on immigration status.

LOL. Tell it to the Chechen Muslim terrorist. Dzhokar Tsarnaev is as American as you are.

Just because my parents are immigrants, you choose to say I have THAT in common with the Boston Bombers?

No. That's what JDC was saying. And he only said that in response to your post saying that the terrorists were liberals and had more in common with PA lefties than McVeigh does with conservatives. It's a response to this bit of bile from you:

You've got TONS more in common with them politically. Ditto Ft HOod and Times Square.

You can continue to think and say that, but it's wrong. I don't know where you get the idea that have any affinity at all for Islamic jihadists. I don't. They're the worst kind of religious fundamentalist.

Felix, if you don't want demise of "fellow Americans", then try facing and discussing the very real cultural problems I used to bring up, that JDC ridiculed.

I try my best, Jedi. And that's not what JDC ridiculed.

because it's you and the Left cheering, and NEEDING demise. You've enslaved whole communities and relegated them to inner cities and poverty for a generation or two.

Okay. You've careened off into rightwingnuttery again. See you later, when you've calmed down a bit.
I'm glad you proved you just can't ignore me, despite your lie on the other board that said you'd p-box me.

It's not a lie. I did put you on ignore. Glitch in the Fool boards lets you sneak through onto my "Replies to Your Posts" page. And you responded to my reply to JDC's post. Besides, I didn't say I'd keep you there forever. Thought it'd be longer though. No big deal.

If I wasn't here, you wouldn't have an escape from the many, many political commonalities that you and JDC have with some of the more reent terrorists in our midst.

That sentence doesn't make any sense. If you weren't here, I wouldn't be able to escape what?

But that'll cost you one riot in Paris, $5 billion in debt tonite, larger class sizes in NY Chitty, and an underfunded juvenile justice center in Caliphornia.

Have you ever heard the expression "word salad?"
If I lived in Boston, I would want the right to own an AR-15 so that I could defend my family from a dangerous felon running around Boston.

JediG

http://www.gocomics.com/pibgorn/2013/04/17
No. of Recommendations: 8
1.)The terrorists were more Liberal, and more in common with YOU politically than McVeigh would ever be with PA Conservatives.

This is too absurd even for you. None of these bombers are liberal OR conservative. They're hurting, confused, angry young men who felt rejected and unheard by American society and focused their hatred on the govt (McVeigh), the Army (Ft Hood), and happy, successful people at the marathon (Chechen brothers) or in school (Newtown, VA Tech).

Enjoying? I've been depressed and worried all week. I couldn't get in touch with my son from the time of the bombing until yesterday morning and was frantic that instead of going to Western Mass as planned, he might've stayed in Boston to cheer a fellow runner in the race.

It was that idiot Congressman (R-Crazytown) who connected AR-15s to the tragedy. I wrote a short essay as a reaction to his stupid comment. And you add to the stupidity with these ridiculous points? I thought you too intelligent for that, but maybe it's because I'm mostly stopped reading your posts.
No. of Recommendations: 4
poster: Then by all means, don't have one in your home. Just stay out of our business if we choose otherwise.

Nope. Can't do that. Too many irresponsible morons are letting them fall into the wrong hands.

Morons + AR-15's = Newtown.
poster: Then by all means, don't have one in your home. Just stay out of our business if we choose otherwise.

Nope. Can't do that. Too many irresponsible morons are letting them fall into the wrong hands.

Morons + AR-15's = Newtown. \

To be perfectly honest, I really have no problem with this position and I wish liberals would just be consistent and stick to it.

If it is not essential and it does not involve narcissism it should be banned if it can do any harm at all.
You are just saying that for theatrical effect and because I have struck a raw nerve with you.

I know it's galling to have your persona laid bare...

Good luck with your reaching out to him. When 'Jedi' started posting about his plethora of famous and successful friends and relatives as a reason to respect him I suspected there was some deep seated insecurity going on.

The thing is, for people who spend too much time sailing in ideological echo chambers, the shores of critical thinking become further and further away. After a while, all they need to keep sailing is that particular ideological breeze. And yes, that goes for both ideological extremes.
ALSTRO.....

Nice sympathy for the bombers. I could care less to object.

BUT....

Every single time the Left connects McVeigh or an abortion bomber to the Right....can you please get ONE LINK of your post telling the Left that such people have NOTHING to do with the Right?

Or even more recently when there was a shooting (hard to keep track as culture sucks that bad these days).....and everyone correlated to Palin and crosshairs, where are your posts saying the nutjob had nothing to do with Palin or the right?

Please show us. Me thinks you WON'T show such posts cause they don't exist.

No wonder they felt hurt and rejected. Liberals here do that to "immigrants" they don't like all the time.

Perhaps smug Liberals ought to rethink their behavior.

But sorry, they were not forced to come to America. They came by choice. So if they felt 'unheard' they should have left. Not killed people so Liberals can come here and make excuses for them.

Boston, did you hear that? The people who killed Americans did so because they felt unheard and rejected.

JediG
Jedi, don't hold your breath for a response, because there are no such posts from the left.
sano, go back to whining about Orange County. You do that all the time and it suits you. (If Orange allows you to visit, LOL)

And no, don't respect me just for success. (Although I never ever once said you should. I just pointed out to you haughty Liberals that people you hate are 100 times more successful than you. It's fun stoking Liberal envy and bigotry. So please, don't misrepresent you Dan Rather wanabee)

Respect me because me and my relatives came here illegally and force you to speak our language soak up your welfare budgets, and wave our native flags in your street demanding amnesty and we soak up your prison budgets, we are part of the #1 AND #2 demographics in your prisons, we are at the top of your list where it comes to murder and rape convictions and illegal drug use, our educational attainment levels are at the lowest in the country and the cities we populate are bankrupt right now and ridden with crime.

Yep, you Liberals have high standards. We'll try to rise to them.

JediG
Nemesis....

Many of these Liberals are racists, and I've proven it beyond doubt on this thread and others.

And time and time again all they can do is go at me personally.

I don't care. My personal life is one they envy, and I've got nothing to be ashamed of. They started the personal stuff, and in response all I did here for years is voice 100% support for Liberalism and the results that will bring.

And Libs don't know what to do but...go personal.

They continuously connect killers like McVeigh to the Right, to Limbaugh, to Palin, "crosshairs", etc. Now...when a whole streak of killers has TONS in common with PA Liberals, they don't want to hear about it.

If they drop their personal attacks, well, perhaps I'd change my tune. I for sure would.

But until then....they started it. They continue the personal attacks. So in return, they'll continue to be laughed at over the demise their policies and philosophies have created...from Paris to Caliphornia.

If they step up and admit that they were WRONG to correlate McVeigh and others to the Right, Limbaugh, Conservatives, etc....I'll be happy to say that the recent streak of terrorists are not representative of the PA Left....(despite SPECIFIC political issues and words matching their posts and talking points)

They won't do that though.

So I"ll keep playing their way.

See how angry they've gotten?

JediG
"So I"ll keep playing their way.
"

As I do and will continue!
Nemesis....tell them you are part of a non-white immigrant group that challenges Liberals for professional jobs.

Then you'll see the white hoods and ropes come out quickly.

And they'll also never refer to you as an equal American. You'll always be hyphenated and be expected to throw rose petals at their feet.

Lucky for them, I'm not part of certain Liberal constituencies in America or France. Matches, gasoline and NEw Years Eve parties in Paris aren't my thing.

JediG
Nice sympathy for the bombers.

I have no sympathy, just horror at their murderous rage and lack of empathy for others, some sadness at their youthful lack of perspective on the futility of their actions. I spend much more time thinking about those poor people who were maimed and killed and their families and friends, especially their mothers & grandmothers. It would be hard to go on if such a thing happened to my children or grandchildren, amybe too hard for me.

I'm not sure I understand the word "evil" or I might call it that. I don't have the religious perspective on evil, I just apply it to the unforgivable, what I used to call "burning your human race card."
where are your posts saying the nutjob had nothing to do with Palin or the right?

I have no idea what I posted at the time, honestly and don;t even know how to look for it. But I was dismayed at the cross-hairs targeting and Palin's insinuations that Democrats in general and Obama in particular were in cahoots with violent leftists of the past, but doubted it was related to the Tuscon shooting. People can be inspired by anything--I lay 100% of the blame on the shooter.

But I believe that Palin's stupid innuendos were responsible for her electoral loss, so even her awfulness had a silver lining.

No wonder they felt hurt and rejected. Liberals here do that to "immigrants" they don't like all the time.

I can't speak for anyone else, but as the grandchild of immigrants, I look favorably upon them in general. I'm particularly fond of Indian-Americans, some of whom I had the pleasure of working with in Silicon Valley. A major plus for our country IMO.

Boston, did you hear that? The people who killed Americans did so because they felt unheard and rejected.

Not only that. Most who feel unheard and rejected are quietly depressed. These guys had some other source of murderous rage.
No. of Recommendations: 27
But I've never once wished terrorism or death on America, ever.

Yes, you have. You continually express the hope that liberal policies will make things so bad for Americans they will finally "see the conservative light". Obviously you care nothing for the "in the meantime" suffering that people would go through if your hopes came true. If that isn't a wish for terror or death I don't know what is.
And you add to the stupidity with these ridiculous points? I thought you too intelligent for that, but maybe it's because I'm mostly stopped reading your posts.

you haven't figured out its not about 'intelligent'?
No. of Recommendations: 54
Sorry, but according to most polling data and other info, the bombers were more Liberal than I am.

Polling data? Of two people? What utter nonsense.

My saying you are responsible is as stupid and empty as you saying it about others.

Sorry you don't get that. I guess that's what is part fo being a bully.

More liberal? No one knows what they were. And even if they were, that doesn't make liberals (a) terrorists, or (b) applauders, or (c) in any way shape or form responsible.

However, claiming that some sector of society was responsible is the kind of bogoted language you like to use, with glee, I might add.

This is what you wrote. "The Boston Liberals were the ones who were guilty of bombing."

Is that bigotry? Let's try some substitutes, and we can see:

"The Boston Indians were the ones who were guilty of bombing."

"The Boston Irish were the ones who were guilty of bombing."

"The Boston Jews were the ones who were guilty of bombing."

"The Boston Muslims were the ones who were guilty of bombing."

"The Boston Russians were the ones who were guilty of bombing."

"The Chechen nutjobs were the ones who were guilty of bombing."

You get it? The language of a bigot, pure and simple.

Once again, the killer du jour's politics are more aligned with you, than with me.

The only thing that is "once again" is your boring droning on an on with this.

Even if the killer and I had the same exact politics, that wouldn't place blame on me, would it? And it wouldn't change anti-woman policies in your home state of Virginia, nor teacher layoffs, nor idolization of slave-loving treasonists of a 150 years ago. So what? Putting two ideas in a sentence does not connect them, nor is there even coincidence. There is just the anger and resentment of the author.

But you don't get that. You see all this as justification of your moral superiority, and your place in a higher class of people, who should get special treatment. You should really drop that kind of elitism. We all could do so, and this country would be a better place.

Insults and recs from you won't change that.

Maybe you can tell me how your insults change anything.

Nor will it change the next teacher layoffs in Paris or Caliphornia.

As Ronald Reagan said "There you go again."

And as Joe Welch said to a man you emulate, whether you know it or not,

"At long last, have you left no sense of decency?"
of Jedi's embracing the failure of decades of Liberal Policy on America, you [JWiest] post " Obviously you care nothing for the "in the meantime" suffering that people would go through if your hopes came true."

i suspect you did not observe the irony in your words....priceless.

(if you were concerned, you would stop pushing the policies harming entire generations...)
<TISK><TISK>

Never wrestle with a pig.

Jimbo
Maybe you can tell me how your insults change anything.

Maybe you can tell me how responding to a troll accomplishes anything.
Hi Cairo....

Nice of you to chime in though on the other board you just dropped bombs and then ran away and didn't answer questions.

So enjoy your recs here. And enjoy the punishment based on current events, be it austerity, budget cuts, teacher cuts, whatever. Nothing you say changes that....but it shows that you are insensitive to everyone suffering from the results of Obama and Liberalism and more preoccupied with recs. No surprise.

Also, please show posts where you've taken exception with the multitudes of Liberal posts correlating some nutjob's blog comments with "Republicans". Or with correlating abortion bombers to Conservatives. Or the many times when the Left invokes McVeigh and connects him to the Right, or the limited government crowd. Show where you've objected to the countless blanket "Christian" posts on Athiest Fools or hear where they make sport out of mocking a whole group like you PRETEND to be against.

Until you do that, then....yeah, it's shame that the politics of Ft Hood, Times Square, and Boston bombers are very, very close to the PA Left. Waaaay more than me.

So here we are.

Does the Left want to admit "From now on, McVeigh has nothing to do with Republicans. Shootings have nOTHING to do with Palin and 'crosshairs'. Abortion bombers have NOTHING to do with Republicans or Conservatives.

Go for it. You'll find the same response from me if you do it.

But you won't.

Why? Because if the Boston Bombers were posting here and you didn't know who they were, their posts would be as popular a yours...as in very popular with the Left.

Still waiting for Leftists to come out and say they HAVE gone too far be it McVeigh, Abortion bombers, crosshairs, whatever.

But like Obama, none of you are interested in such diplomacy.

Just violence and fighting.

It shows.

JediG
No. of Recommendations: 18
JDCRex says

I gather the Jedi troll is wagging his weenie again. It's best just to look the other way.
NoSeeUm says

Never wrestle with a pig.

Amen. Or as the rabbi says in The Frisco Kid, "Would somebody please show this poor a$$hole the way out of town?"
No. of Recommendations: 25
i suspect you did not observe the irony in your words....priceless.

I suspect you jumped the gun in your haste to score a point. My wording carefully included "if your hopes came true". It's from Jedi's point of view, which doesn't imply his point of view is correct. (Hint: it's not.)

You might try some reading comprehension practice. When you're used to being spoon-fed by Fox, these skills tend to atrophy.
Wow. What a thread.
Here's a tip, lefties: if you don't want to see your own tactics used against you, then stop using them. It's just that simple.
JEDI...Does the Left want to admit "From now on, McVeigh has nothing to do with Republicans. Shootings have nOTHING to do with Palin and 'crosshairs'. Abortion bombers have NOTHING to do with Republicans or Conservatives.

"If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bulls_it."

W. C. Fields

proton
No. of Recommendations: 4
gather the Jedi troll is wagging his weenie again

I did that years ago. You do know Jedi got his car dealership using affirmative action. Then he eschews liberal values. LMAO

You might try some reading comprehension practice. When you're used to being spoon-fed by Fox, these skills tend to atrophy.

my, my....assumptions are flying today....unless you have authorized some sort of secret surveillance on me (not sure why you would) you can't possibly know what i watch, read, believe....

but i'm getting a clue about your biases, bud.

by the way. don't watch FOX, MSNBC, or the rest...i don't find tv a reliable source of information...nor do i feel particularly informed by 30second soundbites, particularly when they seem to be issued by partisan Talking Points, which oddly predominate even (especially/) the old line major networks.
by the way. don't watch ...

No one cares. It's your reading comprehension that's at issue. Got any more duck and run you want to attempt?
I'm late to this thread (TMF has been especially problematic for me lately, I can't be the only one no?)... but I'll say this:

I agree that this situation is a good example of why the Founding Fathers insisted upon the government recognizing our inherent (and ancient) right to keep and bear arms. The "security of a free state" is, frankly, up to each and every individual to help uphold... and the ability of each and every citizen to uphold it is contingent upon their being armed with the weaponry necessary to do so if need be. The existence of professional soldiers/police/national guard does not eliminate this fact since there simply aren't enough solders/cops/guardsmen to protect every square inch of this vast land and/or each individual citizen 24/7/365. In fact it is well-established legally that they (the police, et al) have NO expectation/responsibility to protect each individual, or else you could sue the state every time you were the victim of a crime (our your estate could if you didn't survive said crime).

It's your responsibility and duty to protect yourself, it is thus a violation of your rights for your government to deprive you of the most effective means of doing so and in a case where the agents of the state won't approach a specific individual or group without (at the very least) semi-automatic rifles that's proof positive that you shouldn't be expected to defend yourself from them with any less. If you don't "need" it neither do they. They obviously do, thus so do you.

If you use it irresponsibly, hey, you lose your right to it, fine, whatever. But that should be the criteria... irresponsible USE, not a need to prove you have the right (it's inherent unless you've ceded it) or a need (the state just proved a need).

If we can start from that understanding then perhaps we can work out the arguments about background checks (which are already far more universal than made out to be, but I digress) and the like. Some things would have to come off the table (bans on semi-auto weapons for instance), but those are pretty much impossible to enact anyway so I don't think it's all that hard of a concession to make. But we aren't there yet... if we were Feinstein would have been told to pound sand on her bill from day one.

Contrary to popular belief I care far more about the inherent right being defended than my being able to obtain said firearms personally. I can and will be able to regardless of what hoops are tossed up short of outright bans, that isn't my gripe at all. It isn't about me. It's about the millions of other Americans who have the same right that so many appear to be dead-set on de facto depriving them of via legislation. In fact I'm not personally a fan of loud things in general... a rather odd situation for a "gun nut"... if anything I'm a "freedom nut" in this argument. I've read the historical documents going back to Aristotle... one would have to prove to me the entire concept of Western Civilization is flawed in order to get me to agree to anything less than full support of our right to keep and bear arms. I'm biased as hell, but with a lot of evidence in my corner. :-)
No one cares. It's your reading comprehension that's at issue. Got any more duck and run you want to attempt?

LOL, bless your little heart.....i forgot we weren't allowed to discuss your biases and ignorant assumptions.