Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Ahhh, a thought, TY... A bit lightweight for a 32", but I see this one https://blog.macsales.com/42569-15-macos-keyboard-shortcuts-...
a tad sturdier.

My problem would be the space where the old CRT type TV was to go is too small for a 32". So a ceiling mount in another location is a thought, but the one above os 2", plus another 1.5" for the TV and it becomes a head banger... I'm 6-2, already near the ceiling so it's not for me I guess..

The last one we had, as you noted sagged, so I'm looking for something sturdier, but most likely removable, as much of a PITA that is, we did before, tucking the 20" flat screen into the fold down bed for travel time..

The space on a bathroom wall, at 29" matches the 32" width OK, so maybe just find a better removable mount.. let it overhang a few inches..

Play my cards right I may be able to imply that 32" as a monitor when we're not traveling.. Double duty...

weco
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.