Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Ahhh, Frank, are you mad because you speculated and lost your money?

No, my investment in SIRI is doing well, thanks. But, rest assured, you would have ticked me off if I were losing money. Given your bad arithmetic, shady valuation, and poor understanding of option pricing, I'm sure you're familiar with losing investments. Do you like to be kicked while you're down? Now, I'm wishing that SIRI will shoot the moon, just so

1. you can kick yourself for not selling your worthless puts (that you keep talking about, and have no idea how to price).
2. you can shut up and disappear forever.

You're like that annoying Charles Barkley commercial: "Hey guys, can I play?"

I understand. You should have bought puts at 8.90 like I did.

No, you are a complete tool. Buy puts? Can you tell me how much they'd be? Oh wait, you're waiting for help on how to price them. Stop talking options if you don't understand them.

I want you to hold your stock, and even buy more, preferablly on margin. I want you to do this, so that after you get completely wiped out, you will learn. And I sincerely want you to become more knowledgable so that in the furture, you won't be "investing" in companies like SIRI.

I think a 20% would be nice

How nice of you to make it personal. What's next? You sincerely hope that I get a heart attack, or preferablly, cancer? Keep your advice to yourself in the furture. fool. Talk about a little knowledge being a dangerous thing. Go home. No 20% for you, whatever the heck you meant by that.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.