No. of Recommendations: 0
We traded up/bought iPhone 11 Pro & Pro Max today at the local Verizon Store.. Still processing the changes... Came from 8 & 8+.

My Pro Max went through the transfer fine, still struggling with the Pro. The hangup is that the boxed iPhones are in need of the iOS 13.1.3 update as they were on the shelf when they were released..

Did mine, Pro Max first, at home, it worked fine.

But the Pro is being stubborn. Hanging up while Installing that 13.1.3 package, in the midst of the transfer project. I've bailed out, started over twice, finally went to just go manual until gets past the iOS update, go from there.. I hope...

OK, I made it past the iOS 13.1.3 update, on to Restore from iCloud, rather than the faster WiFi local transfer...

Whew...

Now to find that Missing Manual book...

weco
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.