No. of Recommendations: 0
With the demise of those gourmet airline meals of days gone by, wondering what great ideas people have for food you can take and eat on the airplane.

Looking for something that'll actually make me feel full, not empty sugar and carbs, if possible, which just make me queasy on an empty belly. Sturdy and filling. For some reason, trail mix doesn't make me feel full, either.

DH doesn't think we'll have time to eat during a 1.5 hr layover...but he flies more than I do, so, who knows. I think that's lots of time unless we're really late. Doing 3 hops...

I was wondering if hard cheeses like Manchego could be carried without refrigeration and still be good for 6 hours or so. Maybe PB&J on a hard roll or a bagel so it won't squish. Thinking of things I could toss into a backpack. What do y'all snack on?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.