Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 7
eom

impolite
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 8
impolite: How are LJ and the other kids. Probably way more grown than I expect but I have not seen any update in a long time.

One last update to avoid a cliffhanger?

Regards, JAFO
No. of Recommendations: 25
Oldest is in college, and absolutely loving life. He just came back for the weekend - mostly so that my husband could help him put brakes on his vehicle but hey, still nice to see him. :) It's nice to see them working together out there, even if it was cold and they said lots of curse words.

Her Bootiness is 17, just went to junior prom with her boyfriend, and still sassy as hell. She's saving a ton of money from her part time job because she has grand plans to buy a van and travel around after graduating a semester early next year. I'm pretty sure this also involves my husband doing car maintenance, though he insists he won't do it (spoiler: he will, he'll act like he doesn't want to be doing it but will love every minute of the time spent with her).

LJ is 10, almost as tall as me (and, already taller than my sister), and spoiled rotten by any and all family, including us and his siblings. Naturally atheletic like his father but almost no competitive spirit like his mother - so an interesting combination of absolutely smoking people on the basketball court/baseball field and then hollering out NICE PLAY mid-game when the other team does something cool.

Life is good. Better than I deserve and more than I could have ever hoped for.

impolite
No. of Recommendations: 1
Thank you, impolite, but you are making me feel old.

College and Proms (who would thunk it). And LJ has reached double digits and the tween years are a fast approaching.

Regards, JAFO