Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
aleax said, "We're "over and above" -- but, hey!, it's just a few of us, and we'll just slither in a corner if you find us too intrusive (I did hope my contributions were kind of appreciated here -- but, if they're not,"

Constructive information is always appreciated, and I have appreciated what you have said on these boards.

I think many of us are understandably curious about how many people are to be receiving the recs for DV, and potentially acting on them, to get a little bit of a feel for what kind of impact we might see on the microcaps that will be the subjects of our attention. That said, I also recognize and accept several other points:

1) TMF does not share information on how many members they have in their services. We can make a reasonably educated guess that probably puts us close for now.

2) Even knowing the number of participants in DV does not tell us individually the actual monetary impact on the collective DV portfolio of those participants. Again, we can make some assumptions and maybe a guess - which I think is prone to far more uncertainty than #1 above.

3) None of us, including our advisors, will begin to get a true feel for our impact until the recs begin to flow and we respond both monetarily and with our feedback.

4) I expect that our advisors will be watching very closely for hints of our impact in order to refine their recs accordingly and have strong confidence that they will do so. They way I see it, they have far more riding on our collective success than we do.

Li'l Blue
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.