Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
All good points, Kingran. We have no idea where the bottom is here, and big stocks continue to rise (incredibly!). As I've said before, I think we've got a lot of time here, and no need to be in a rush. Small caps are being hammered, but that won't stop them from getting hurt even more.

We're in a recession now, and it's path-dependent. We can't just go back to the way things were by throwing money at it. Some businesses are permanently closed, and they're not coming back, so that's a huge drag to future growth numbers. So I think it's case of normalcy bias. We'll see as the numbers start rolling in and the realization that this is not some weather event that will be over in a quarter or even two.

Yes, FFNW was a one-time rec of Special Ops. We did decently on it.

Jim
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.