Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
In China, clandestine auto graveyards for NEW vehicles, apparently many are NEVs.
https://youtu.be/JKiITsxoP4Y

This concerns me, as I own stock in BYD, LI, NIO, and XPEV.
The video did NOT mention BYD LI NIO or XPEV.

There is a description of a fraud process in which fraudsters manipulate the system to get venture capital funding for building new cars, then the fraudster disappears.

There is an interesting description of the Chinese auto inspection process.

🤔
ralph
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
One must love living in totalitarian states, they are so wonderful.

Denny Schlesinger
No. of Recommendations: 2
"One must love living in totalitarian states, they are so wonderful."

You have no ideas.
I must say that after investing in Kandi a number of years ago, I just felt an exhilarating case of deja vu.

I really struggle to trust non-US companies as investments, especially those in a hype cycle.
This concerns me, as I own stock in BYD, LI, NIO, and XPEV.
The video did NOT mention BYD LI NIO or XPEV.

There is a description of a fraud process in which fraudsters manipulate the system to get venture capital funding for building new cars, then the fraudster disappears.

There is an interesting description of the Chinese auto inspection process.

While fraud is a concern, what would worry me more is the arbitrary chance in rules for companies that have nothing to do with fraud but still kill the company as an investment. What happened to TAL and the other education companies a few months ago and now what is happening to Didi. Those reasons are keeping me away
No. of Recommendations: 3
Fuma, I made very good money with KNDI but I no longer invest in Chinese stocks, in fact, I seldom invest in any non US stock with Canada excepted. There are more than enough US stocks to pick from.

Denny Schlesinger