Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 3
I just heard on the TV that former Fed. Chair Allen Greenspan is saying America needs a third political party to get through the Washington political gridlock. What do people here think that Third Party would look like? Does anyone here know what Greenspan espouses politically now that he is a private citizen?
I personally would hope for a Third Political Party that didn't try to solve so many international problems through war. I would wish for some new political leaders who are well educated in economic theory, to help keep the USA economically competitive in this Brave New World.
I dream of a Third Party that would be willing to tackle America's Health care crisis, and develop a National Health Care System where health care costs would be spread out equitably between, businesses, government and individuals. I personally would wish for a Third Party which supported a woman's right to choose with regard to the issue of abortion. Perhaps the new National Health Care program could pay for birth control so abortion would be infrequent. Just a few of my wish lists items. Any thoughts? Tax credits for entrepreneurs? More On site Day care for families at their workplaces? Utopia anybody?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.