Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
As Discover's 5% on groceries ends, Chase Freedom begins(along with home improvement stores). I am really in a different life place* but I still pay attention. I did use Freedom for gas but home or traveling, I seem to use only a tank of gas a month and that's a 13 gallon tank.

But Discover is moving to gas and ride share. I use ride share around the city at times because it's cheaper than parking and I use it in my travels so I need to remember to change the preferred payment when the quarter changes.

Chase Sapphire Reserve is my go to on restaurants and travel and Fidelity for whatever's left over.

The only time I may change it up is if I want insurance or warranty extension on something(if I remember).

*Gas and groceries just aren't all that large of expenses these days.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.