Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 8
Along the lines of Colovions post, I just wanted to remind everyone of something that was made clear to me by a decent number of Fool liberals.

You are radicals and extremists. I know, I know you thought you were pretty staid and really just looking for no more really dumb policy. Heck, maybe, that we could even roll back a little of the stuff we know is disastrous

Well, to America's liberals from the WHite House all the way down to some of your friends with kids basements, you are radical extremists and must be singled out and treated as such.

Make no mistake, this is a message that is put out through the media. You know that, because the next original thought by the majority of Fool liberals will be the first.

This was done to intimidate you This was done to shame you. This was done to further the false impression that Obama has captured America

Do not let these punks intimidate you. Do not get uninvolved. These are bad people who have done bad things and folks looking to shut you up, so they have no barrier to doing worse things.

Make no mistake, you have power, and lots of it, or they would not actively still be going after you. Let this be your call to arms, do not be silenced, do not let Sally go on and on about stuff you know is lies, because she feels she can because you have been silenced, do not let John carry Obama's water with impunity when you know he is an uninformed idiot or a nice guy, but without a clue when it come to this stuff, but has a big mouth.

Do not let them silence you,
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.