No. of Recommendations: 2
Also, it looks like in spite of everything Hillary won the total actual vote count by 2,000,000+ votes. In my mind,this and other parallel activities prove his marketing machine was really not that great.

Fr instance, consider the interference in the election by Russian intelligence and the FBI. We were under attack by a foreign power and subverted by the leader of one of our core national security agencies. -- Every analysis that does not take these two things into account will never understand what truly happened.

This will go down as the biggest ripoff of an election in our history. A grass roots win my a%s.

Yes, Hillary won the obvious. California and Chicago, a total of 13 states, mostly dedicated liberal states. For some reason, Trump didn't waste much time in those areas. I have no idea why, do you?

Now Hillary wisely spent time in PA, Florida and other key states. Do you know why she did this? Why wasn't Hillary in California more often trying to get even more popular votes?

When a Democratic candidate loses Florida, Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania, that's really losing. The DNC put out spin control on the popular vote because it was damage control, a memo you apparently didn't get. The rest of your post is just partisan BS, especially when you wanted Clinton to win.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.