Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey fools, Looking for anyone with information or thoughts on ATF-VSE a small small cap with some interesting up side. I placed a note on the Toronto-TSE,VSE board same topic. (I have an opinion but I don't trust it till a fool gives me mental support)
I think that this stock could be a 'Ballard" type story but I'd love to hear thoughts. The stock has shot up from .58 to 2.60 since Dec and the concept has come out of development and into production. They seem to be getting contracts in India and Mexico and the U.K but I haven't seen any in North America yet. You'd think California would be ripe for this emission reducing tech.
Any fools that could offer an opinion, check out the press releases at www.altfuelsys.com and tell me what you think. AWoody
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.