Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I bought VIA.B on 9/7/99 - Before Researching through TMF. (my research was done through other Co.s'like 'Smith&Barney etc.)--

Oh Goodness How I Have MISSED 'THE FOOL'!!!!

Today I came 'home to TMF' and began reading these messages (beginning #27 - fartherest date I wanted to go back).
Everything I am reading tells me I didn't buy what I thought I bought.

Questions please for anyone with Answers:
1 - Is 'VIA.B' Not Also 'VIA'?
2 - I bght. 'VIA.B' at $48.25 during & Because Of Viacom's purchase of CBS (& losing already) was I a 'fool'? :(
3 - Was I a 'fool' for ignoring 'The Motley Fool' for the last couple of months? (Thank you but I will answer this one - :) :) - Answer: 'YES!'
4 - IF 'VIA.B' is not also 'VIA' - should I sell and buy 'VIA' instead?
5 - Or sell and forget them both? :)

I suppose that is all the Questions I have at this point - but I sure want to thank all the Fools (message boards 27 thru 34) and Especially TMFNico for his/her excerpt and connections to the Rulebreaker by David Gardner 'Consolidate to Dominate'. I thank you also David for your Info.

HELP 'Fools' I need your HELP!

Glad to be back

Lane

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.