Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I thought I would try and start up an Amarin Board to try and find out more information about the company and the views of foolish investors out there. So far the most interesting post I have found is from TheFenman on iii. Here is his view...

Re: Amarin and Elan.

These 2 seem inexticably linked. Is Amarin a training ground for Elan's rising stars or a graveyard for the no hopers? The main products came from Elan's purchase of Carnick and they've just bought from CeNeS the old morphine Hyrogel from Core, who had surely been trying to shift this for years. All in all a confusing picture,-- why did not Elan just buy Ethical and be done with it? They had invested in Ethical technology for years, bought odd bits in the "fire sale" but left the Swedish "FDA unapprovable" old controlled release technology with Amarin. So what's going on? Joe Dancy used to talk up Ethical and must have lost his shirt,but now he's doing the same for Amarin on the Silicon Investor "stocktalk". Amarin seems high risk to me, but who can unravel the mystery?

[http://www.iii.co.uk/investment/detail/?type=discussion&code=cotn%3AAMRN&it=ne&id=1070456&action=detail]
Print the post Back To Top
Do you or does anyone else know anything about the management of this company?--CassBielski
hiya....rat ben following this stock since she blew out numbers and rat to 24...like the potential with this drug from ELN....loking for an entry now,,,14-16 seems viable...hope she posts incremental numbers this time around...low vol...low number of shares...upside is there if growth continues...t-rat
No. of Recommendations: 1
My father used to work there when they were named Ethical. Geoffrey Guy has now gone on to GW Pharma the cannabis extract people. Don't know much about them myself but were a few shares which I still hold. I am currently advised to hold on to them.

SB
rat got some too this chart seems to be foreming a long consilidating wedge since that spike on earnings...albeit we may tank with the rest of the market becuse of world events...but that would present a buying op..t-rat