No. of Recommendations: 4
I am amzaed that a State with LESS people than the 13 million people that lived in my Last CITY of Residesnce... doesn't have more to say to eachother... Shoot, I bet we could all get to know eachother pretty well with such a small community like this.

DL
<waving to all!>
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
I KNOW! I was thinking the same thing. Truth be told, though, I don't think there are a lot of Montana Fools. All I know is that I always miss Montana, but it gets particularly bad during the fall, for some reason. Need to get up there to visit me mum, and see the foliage...
No. of Recommendations: 3
Well, jeez, maybe you should talk to one of us into sending you some folige...
DL
<helpful>
Wouldn't be the same, of course. I have a nice fall scene from the top of Main Street hill in Lewistown (hometown), which is my wallpaper on my computer. Makes me ache every time I see it.
Hey I kinda know where that is... I see a sign that says Lewis Town -----> for a bunch of miles.

DL
<new here>
Where are you?
I am in Great Falls MT, Accually Malmstrom AFB. but hey it's all the same. After all I drive on "The Busiest Street In MT" almost every day. It's amazing here, No Traffic Report. It's also amazing that I just came from a City (Pusan S. Korea) that had over 11 Million People there, and the city is about the size of... Great Falls... and this ENTIRE State only has about 900,000.... WOW!

DL
<laughing Hysterically>
For some really interesting driving, try Malfunction Junction in Missoula. 10th Ave. S is a piece of cake.

Joe
Trust me, there is NO driving here that would be interesting to me. After all I have driven Downtown Pusan Korea. And they literally Drive ont he Sidewalks if it so suits them.

DL
<knows things>
Yeah, DL, you are about an hour and a half from where I grew up. Just get on 10th ave., head south, and keep going for about 100 miles.

If you fish (and I don't, but I, too, know things), then GO THERE next time you get a chance. Head for Spring Creek.

And yes, Malfunction Junction is a pain...
Yahoo! It's hunting season!
100 miles huh? Jeez, that's like a hop, skip, and a Jump from here.

DL
<lmoa>
So what are you hoping to bad this year?

DL
<wonders>
I believe that most people in MT are just happy to go about their business. You may get a smile or a "howdy" at the local grocery store. Why do you think movie stars move there? No one bombards them... Andie McDowell lives in the Bitteroot. My mom used to see her all the time. No one made a big deal of it. Thats why I love MT!!
No. of Recommendations: 7
Andie McDowell lives in the Bitteroot

----------

she lives in Kentucky now