Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Is anyone else buying additional shares of AMBA? I bought more shares earlier this week at around $66 per share, and am serious considering buying more at today's price of around $59.....
Print the post Back To Top
Is anyone else buying additional shares of AMBA?

It's definitely tempting. I picked up the majority of my position around $21 and did some more nibbling when it dropped from $125 to $95 and then some more at $68. I'm in wait and see mode now.
Thanks Banjolicious.
I picked up most of my shares at $21 and $35.
I guess I am now being greedy while others are being fearful!
I hit my allocation more than a year ago and am sitting at an average cost of $29.69

My first buy was in 9/2013 at $19.21
My last was in 3/2014 at $31.87

When it jumped up like crazy I sold some to rebalance my allocation on 6/2015 at $93.52

I am not complaining.

Nowadays I have my fill of growth and am adding money to dividend payers only (nearing retirement), but have to say that AMBA below $60 looks tempting again.

Alex
I'm dollar cost averaged between 21 and 34 for 2 years now. Just every facet that this company is involved in is newer technology and AMBA is at the top of the list with little competition so far. Just bought more this week at $54 and hoping it holds this $48 mark based on the charts.
Can't wait to get more info from that Italian takeover of that autonomous car purchase (engineers brains) as I think that could be huge going forward with the AMBA chip as I think that was a GREAT purchase.

LONG AMBA hopefully many years to come