Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 8
You got to love the religion of PEACE!

U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens Killed in Consulate Attack in Benghazi

The U.S. ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens, was killed when Libyan militants stormed the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.

Stevens, 52, died on Tuesday as 20 gun-wielding attackers stormed the U.S. consulate, angry about an American-made movie that depicted Prophet Mohammad as a fraud and a womanizer. The attackers fired automatic weapons and rocket-propelled grenades at the consulate, Deputy Interior Minister Wanis al-Sharif told a news conference in Benghazi.

http://gma.yahoo.com/u-s--ambassador-to-libya-christopher-st...

Denny Schlesinger
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 5
It wasn't just an attack on an embassy, they targeted the American Ambassador:

BENGHAZI, Libya (Reuters) - The U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other embassy staff were killed in a rocket attack on their car, a Libyan official said, as they were rushed from a consular building stormed by militants denouncing a U.S.-made film insulting the Prophet Mohammad.

http://news.yahoo.com/u-ambassador-libya-three-staff-killed-...

Denny Schlesinger
No. of Recommendations: 2
Romney seems too stupid to be president.

The Romney campaign accused the Obama administration of sympathizing with the protests in a statement released after the administration statement.

“I'm outraged by the attacks on American diplomatic missions in Libya and Egypt and by the death of an American consulate worker in Benghazi.

typical republican jibberish....and the second statement...no Shyte Sherlock......

Romney has made the death of the Ambassador a political tool with no dignity.

Dave
No. of Recommendations: 4
We feel your pain foreign policy, and we apologize for it, our bad, not quite working out, now is it.

"Tell Putin (dictator Putin by the way) I will have more flexibility after the election.'

Obama to his head of NASA, "most important mission is its impact with Muslims." Which was astonishing since I thought NASA was about getting into space...but only on Russian rockets (yet we are suppose to have spent all this money on stimulus spending...yet, despite the actual real jobs that would have been created...Russian rockets.

Foreign policy has nothing to do with "feelings" of nations, but naked self-interest. This disaster that has been brewing, has made America look weak, and nations attack what they perceive as weak (i.e. Iran and Jimmy Carter....now Egypt, Libya, et al., and Barack Hussein Obama.

The not even talked about failure of this presidency. And the Putin comment was absolutely frightening, as clearly Obama intends to do something with Russia that would materially cost him support in this country.

Tinker
No. of Recommendations: 1
What a foreign policy disaster!!!

If the liberals cannot be honest and critical of Obama for this major snafu.......you are unAmerican!
Duma,

I have always considered you a traitor.......you know what I mean.....

Dave
No. of Recommendations: 3
Like I said, lunatics, hypcrites and bullies in the Democratic party.

They don't even acknowledge their complete failure in foreign policy.

Shameful!!
I acknowledge our biggest failure on foreign policy.

were we not supposed to deport you?

WE failed.

Dave
No. of Recommendations: 0
duma,

you are like a fly on the body politic......

Dave
One attack by a splinter group in a country which is still struggling to be a country again after liberation is a "complete failure in foreign policy"?
Dave must be Muslim.