Skip to main content
This Board Has Moved

This board has been migrated to our new platform! Check out the new home page at discussion.fool.com or click below to go directly to the new Board on the new site.

Go to the New Site
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
And a harrumph to you, Philip. It is well known that the other figure who posed for the art work, 'Everything's Okay So Far,' is my dear life partner who modeled for the piece under extreme circumstances: nude in the artist's studio with the large picture windows and it was only later that we found that he had been selling tickets.

Dear MichaelRead,

In that case who was the canoe copulating Canadian mentioned in my last post :-)

Are you claiming to be he?

Regards

Philip

Truth be told I was to be the model for the male yet after due consideration I hired a young man who, I believed, typified the essential MichaelR rather than the somewhat age debilitated person I have become. This young man, 6' 2”, 190 lbs, rippling abs, buns of steel, is an almost exact duplicate of me in my younger years while today I am 5' 9”, 160 lb, undulating abs, buns of lead, and a face so wrinkled it can hold three-day's worth of rain. If I knew I was to live this old I would have taken better care of myself. However, since I will grow older than I am I am in a process of pickling myself. Thank you, Crown Royal.

Philip, get it right. It's not a 'canoe copulating Canadian' but a Canadian copulating in a canoe. One is perversion, the other just plain fun.

Segue to now: I have just brought my boat back and it is now in my driveway with a large tarpaulin over it. You can't see inside. In fact, if I go on the boat no one would know I'm there. Hmmm. Elly is getting her Canadian citizenship this year and I wonder if she knows the preliminaries. Hmmm.

Gotta go. Bye.

MichaelR

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.