No. of Recommendations: 1
And as far as the National Debt? Well, like my mom used to say "you just got to live in this world kiddo!" I was just thinking the other day how fast life is going by. My next birthday I'll be 60 years old. When I started posting on this board I was 48 years old! There's a big difference between 48 and 60 years of age yet they've gone by in the blink of an eye. It doesn't seem that long ago to me and it was Y2K and everyone was worried their computers were going to crash. In just about a month it will be 2013. 2013, Can you believe it?

When I first started posting on this board, I was 39 years old. Now I'm 51, going on 52. It's gone by in the blink of an eye for me also.
andrew

>>>>>>>>>did you retire when you were 39? I can't remember.

I agree, the days are moving faster and my body and mind are moving slower, mind more so. Another night of short sleep doesn't help. I'm going to call the doc up for a fresh batch of sleeping pills to keep on hand. I do not use them often only when it gets critical....it's critical now. I haven't been helping myself though, getting to bed later and later and it messes me up. I feel like an old fart having to get to bed between 9-930 each night...it really compresses my time and it slips away like water. Anyway, I'll be dead before I know it at the rate the days pass by so quickly.

LuckyCheerfulDog <s*>
Print the post  

Announcements

Live Video Event Monday!
The GP team is hosting a live video event on Monday at 4 p.m. ET. Don't worry if you can't make it — we'll have a replay and a transcript. Click for more!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.