Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
And I just reread your post and realized that you were talking about waffle and not my new guy.

I apologize.

I didn't know waffle well enough to know that it was a one night stand. Yes, it was a mistake. It was also a mistake to let the boards get to me and to have eventually discussed it at all.

Waffle is a nice guy and I hate that things went this way. But I am fine and he is fine and hopefully we have all moved on.

Frankly, I am fine with the one night stand thing and I do understand what you are saying about that. What I don't understand is the mean spirited attacks made by certain posters. I am not a mean person and I believe it builds a great deal of bad kharma to do so. But I do realize that there are some bad people in the world and if this is as close as I currently get to them, that is fine.

My friends know me and love me and respect me for what I have done with my life. I am healthy and happy. Don't feel frustrated. I am FINE. Really!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.