Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
And if you don't get satisfaction, post the story on Aruba's Isle of Revenge, and we'll take care of it for ya! ;)

** Like the moving situation! Way to go Dawnc! :) <woo hoo!>

And if necessary, we'll bombard him with a bagful of Hera-Doodles!!

** Oh yeah... a bag of screaming clawing kitties tossed at him... *that'll* probably make more of a difference than any legal threat. :) My hubby and I are both scarred up just from trying to get her into a cat carrier... She actually got mu hubby right across the nose!

** I shall let you all know what the final result is, as soon as I know myself. Hopefully I will come on and rejoice at the result, instead of cussing over the fact that we have to take it a legal route...

** I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend!

Best!
TMF Psyche
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.