Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
And so it begins again?

That's all for now, because I don't know. But I know I'm watching and I wish I had the patience to fiddle with another list like that old Naz 100 one. Maybe I will.

best to you,

Some things can not be known.

There is an album, or a song, - i'm not sure which - but it is titled -"back together again for the first time." I think Miles Davis had a role. The music is a good memory, from my college days, so I guess blues, or jazzz. It's a song from 35+ years back. A half hearted google search didn't find it, nor will google find another college memory song that contained lyrics I still sing today: - "i'm half asleep at the wheel, but i'm only half a day away". Should i find those albums in a vintage record store, their bought, regardless of price. A bit different than stock investing.

Stock / equity position?

What I know is I've not been damaged. I've 4 toes in the water. Others may boast of having a floridian 6 toe foot; but i've 10 total, and 4 are in the water. It's comfortable.

With this somewhat recent posting on martini club of investing, i'll take it as a bull signal and may put another toe in the water. For now, individual stock holdings are: BRK-B, JNJ, PG, XOM, WFC. They are just two baby toes. Overseas has a toe in as well. The qqq, surprise, surpsise, surpise. That' not a pinkie, that's my middle finger, submerged deep, and bringing much joy. I like tech.

crackedclaw
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.