Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
And that little bucolic area northish from you where the streets are like tree-lined, winding country lanes, was already very exclusive. You'll get the overflow from that when you decide to leave.

If you mean northwestish - it's no longer that little, and not as bucolic. Still exclusive, but also growing like gangbusters. You can imagine the look on my face driving through there now. "WTHF?!"

Next time you're at that intersection by TMS, you'll be gobsmacked. It is BSC with the development. Similar thing with Roanoke, especially at the 114/377 intersection.

I met a co-worker for lunch at Brio in Southlake-Town-Square-Upscale-Mall-Shop-O-Rama. It was fairly nice, even better when it's paid for by the company. I usually only stop in the Town Square when I have coupons for Corner Bakery or to mail some bills.

They're putting up hotels around here now. In fact, there's been carploads of development just in this town since we moved in less than 5 years ago.

We'll make it down to your neck of the woods sometime. The sad truth is that it's easier for us to fly 3 hours away than drive. Ah well.

-synchronicity
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.