Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
And that's the reason why Barr is going after Google - because Google isn't cooperating in their Russia-spawned disinformation campaigns.

Where is this information at?
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
1. NY Post
2. Red State

And that's the reason why Barr is going after Google - because Google isn't cooperating in their Russia-spawned disinformation campaigns.
No. of Recommendations: 1
I'm curious why you think the WSJ refused to report this spectactular "scoop".
No. of Recommendations: 4

FBI, DOJ Concur: Hunter Biden Laptop, Emails NOT ‘Russian Disinformation’
by Kristina Wong20 Oct 2020

The FBI and Justice Department concur with Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe that Hunter Biden’s laptop and emails are not part of a Russian disinformation campaign, a federal law enforcement official told Breitbart News on Tuesday.

In addition, the FBI has possession of the laptop in question, the official confirmed.

The FBI and DOJ’s concurrence with Ratcliffe was first reported by Fox News’ Jake Gibson.

The concurrence follows Ratcliffe’s . . . .

See https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/20/fbi-doj-concur... for the article.
;-)

C.J.V. - Russia-spawned disinformation, huuuggh?
No. of Recommendations: 2
I'm curious why you think the WSJ refused to report this spectactular "scoop".

The Bidens and China Business
The story won’t go away without explanation, even if the Veep wins.
By The Editorial Board
Oct. 20, 2020 7:30 pm ET

Most of the media is ignoring the emails found in Hunter Biden’s laptop, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t news. Joe Biden has an obligation to answer questions about his son’s influence-peddling and his own financial dealings—notably regarding China.

The New York Post last week obtainedthe contents of a laptop purported to belong to Hunter. The Post has been transparent that it obtained its copy of the hard drive from Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who says he received it . . . .

See https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-bidens-and-china-business-1... for article.
;-)

C.J.V. - should answer that stupid question me thinks, yes

Where is this information at?
C.J.V. - should answer that stupid question me thinks, yes

CJ, this is an opinion piece. It's not a news story.
Why didn't the WSJ break the story? Because none of their journalists wanted to put their name on this turd.

Sure, they can talk about it in opinion pieces - but they're not reporting the hilariously contrived laptop story as news.
Guess why.
C.J.V. - Russia-spawned disinformation, huuuggh?

Breitbart? Don't be ridiculous.