Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
And while a tiny bit of me thinks it's, perhaps, the universe getting its justice in on her little part in this, most of me feels like I should warn the girl off, woman-to-woman, since she is younger and perhaps not as worldly about these things.

I used to have similarly mixed feelings about the woman my ex-BF dumped me for and subsequently married.

I now believe if I ever ran into the two of them I would ignore him, tell her how sorry I was, and give her my email if she ever needed to talk.

Wasn't there some comedienne who said that guys should have bar codes on the backs of their necks so every new woman wouldn't have to rediscover the same stuff? e.g. "Wow, he's cute! Where's my scanner? ---BEEEEEEP--- Oops - fears commitment and has a thing about hairy toes. Next!"

Hang in there, imp.

-lizmonster
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.