No. of Recommendations: 0
And your Obama Recovery still sucks.

Its your recovery, too. Your side has done everything it can to make things worse, both in government and in private practice.

You still haven't shown where I "hailed" for praised Temps.

The Obama recovery does indeed suck btw.

Didn't you just say that less than two lines ago? Do you think that repetition of broad smears somehow increases their truth? LOL!

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

And yeah, Liberal 401k'ers are greedy. You want others to pay higher taxes yet grab every dime for yourself.

This is a classic oxymoronic paragraph. Sentence one is false. And sentence two has nothing to do with sentence one, nor does it actually make any sense, except as an expression of your broad condemnation of people who have been able to save a little towards retirement, which you term being greedy, apparently.

In subsequent discussion with more civilized, less racist fools, you'll see I even told Java in no uncertain terms that Temps are by and large a bad thing that jack-a$$ managers do to save money on the backs of their people.

I can't help it if your prejudice shows through, and you choose to taunt rather than talk. That said, I find it interesting that first you taunt, apparently, and then you don't exactly back off -- because you haven't with me.

But, you can keep saying I "hailed" temps, and then side-stepping it.

Actually, what you hailed was the fact of temps as somehow being the sole responsibility of liberals and their policies, neither of which a "more civilized, less racist" Fool would admit without resistance.

It's cool. More material!

I should say thank you for providing the material, but have to wonder if you'd see the irony of my remark.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.