Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Hi Ann Marie -

Since the dust seems to have settled, and there actually seems to be a little introspection going on, I'd like to pursue something. You wrote, RE: TSCHO

She also says

She regrets nothing.

I believe- this is what her character is all about. And why she came into being in the first place.

Feçe was a response to an untenable set of conditions, which came about due to poorly conceived policy and less satisfactory execution.

I can't imagine you didn't recognize her representation of a majority position in your own lives, slackers and X'ers.

I guess I don't recognize myself because I'm not a gen x'er and feel I've rather earned the right to enjoy my leisure time as I now see fit, so I don't consider myself a slacker. I could respect what feçe represents if she didn't mow down innocent civilians in the processes. No matter how right the cause, once a government or a terrorist slaughters civilians in the name of the greater good, they lose me, emotionally and intellectually. I'm not looking for any response from feçe, but I really don't understand why she would waste bullets on the likes of some of the folks she did here when there are so many better targets available. This past week has been quite the eye opener for me.

-WRG
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.