Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Stock moved up yesterday and today on positive interim P2 data PR'd today:

March 16, 2021 - Annovis Bio Inc. (NYSE American: ANVS), a clinical-stage drug platform company addressing Alzheimer's disease (AD), Parkinson's disease (PD) and other neurodegenerative diseases, today announced results of an interim analysis from a double-blind, placebo-controlled study of ANVS401, its lead drug candidate for the treatment of PD and AD. Patients' speed and coordination scores both improved following 25 days of ANVS401 treatment, with no serious adverse events.

https://irpages2.eqs.com/websites/annovis/English/431010/us-...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Big market momentum seems to be in place for companies in the Alzheimer's space. ANVS has definitely been a beneficiary.

ANVS has run 1100% in last 6 months, up to 1B market cap. Presenting data next week. I think ANVS is about half the market cap of SAVA which also has a good AD candidate drug.

A third company I have a stake in for AD is INMB.

Also BIVI bought a phase 3 AD drug, but upside is limited to an extent - the selling company gets a good chunk the first $3B in profit if drug is approved. I like BIVI for their cirrhosis drug (terlipressin) BIV-201 entering Phase 2 testing this quarter.

If any of these drugs get approval and adoption, at 56K/year that BIIB has set for its drug aducanumab 1B market cap will be a drop in the bucket.
Print the post Back To Top