Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I missed the meeting somehow. Have to check my mailbox to see if I got the USPS notice. Found the email announcement in my junk-mail folder today. (Reminds me to update my SPAM settings.)

I did tune into the archived presentation.

Of note:
Kitchen's resignation sounds self-interested but not alarming.
Levy said Conroy was absent from mtg due to trip to Italy to meet with a potential customer.

Levy stressed effort to expand other opportunities for the Xonon tech.
- stationary and mobile diesels
- microturbines
- statinary hybrids (gas turbine / fuel cell)
- fuel processor for mobile fuel cell applications

Ralph Dalla Betta elaborated on the diesel opportunities. Federal regulations are pressing diesel makers to reduce NOX and soot. Reductions to date are being met by conventional techs, but reductions to meet the 2007 2010 goals will require more extreme measures, such as Xonon technology.

Doug Chase (VP manufacturing) spoke on the efforts to stay lean and effective in manufacturing.

Dennis Riebe (CFO & Vp finance) spoke on cash mgmt. $80 mil in bank, "believe that it is adequate to take us through to profitability."

Slide show and audio links can be found at:
http://investor.catalyticaenergy.com/ireye/ir_site.zhtml?ticker=CESI&script=1010&item_id=611812

FWIW.

JQ

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.