No. of Recommendations: 0
Iwant out of Annuity ASP. I have put 5 yrs in as of October 2000. CAN THIS BE ROLLED OVER INTO A SELF DIRECTED IRS? I feel I can do better than the Annuity. I also would like to start taking some money out in the near future. Retiring around 7/2001.Plan on new house. Will need money to keep cost down.Would like to withdraw over a period of 3 or 4 years. But feel I can still make money grow.
#%&#%&*I also have an IRA with Bank' invested in Bonds etc. I also want to roll this over to a self Directed IRA. and plan on using this money when Annunity /SelfDirected IRA is depleted.
I was under the understanding when I got the Annunity and Bank IRA,That I would not be charged a penalty after leaving money in acctS for 5 years.
I also have a Self Directed IRA with Fidelity and do not plan on touching that account,which is worth more then the other two. If this makes any sense to you, let me hear some Ideas. Also some names of IRA Self Directed with /low cost trading fees etc.

Any Ideas will be read Please.
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.