No. of Recommendations: 10
FBI launches an investigation after billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide by hanging himself in prison a day after lawsuit by his 'sex slave' was unsealed and named a host of his powerful friends including Prince Andrew

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7344181/Billionaire...

Yeah...I'll bet it wasn't suicide.....but somehow he needed to be silenced before implicating Bill and Hillary Clinton and the Lolita Express trips to Sex Island....

t.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 5
Yeah...I'll bet it wasn't suicide.....

Don't be silly, it was an assisted suicide.

How can someone on suicide watch 24/7, especially someone that high profile, pull off that stunt? Easy, someone is paid to look the other way for about 15 minutes.

JLC
No. of Recommendations: 0
It was even easier because he wasn't on suicide watch anymore.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Don't be silly, it was an assisted suicide.

Spankie sents lots of help to make sure Epstein died--and could not testify.
No. of Recommendations: 6
"How can someone on suicide watch 24/7, especially someone that high profile, pull off that stunt? Easy, someone is paid to look the other way for about 15 minutes."

He was just released from 'suicide watch'.....

I guess someone higher up decided it was time to let the Clinton's operative move in and supply what he needed to hang himself.

t.
I guess Trump was scared of what his buddy Epstein was going to say.
I guess someone higher up decided it was time to let the Clinton's operative move in

Epstein was in federal custody. Trump was 100% in charge. That explains why Trump was smiling so much while posing with children of murder victims.
No. of Recommendations: 11
Spankie sents lots of help to make sure Epstein died--and could not testify.

ROFL!! You are just too funny, JAB. Boatloads of dead bodies follow the Clintons, Epstein had another boatload of evidence on ole "Billy the Bopper" of illegal sex activities with minors, and Hildabeast makes the grim reaper look happy and cheerful, but it had to be Trump even though he banned Epstein from Mar a Lago 15 years specifically because Epstein put the move on underage girls, and Trump offered the girls' lawyer, "...anything you need".

Kathleen
Boatloads of dead bodies follow the Clintons,

Many more dead bodies around Spankie, but the right does NOT want to acknowledge facts.

Epstein had another boatload of evidence on ole "Billy the Bopper" of illegal sex activities with minors,

You failed yet again. He had nothing on Clinton, but loads of stuff on Spankie. The only one with access to Esptein was Spankie and his associates--particularly in a *secure* federal prison. What you do NOT say is the obvious: Spankie had access and control (that is job as POTUS--right?). So you get caught again. Facts have a liberal basis.
Rumors that the guards 'fell asleep' on their shift... They should have a piss-test to see if they were 'artificially tired' by a third party.
No. of Recommendations: 2
billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide

Read on Twitter: "At least Epstein died doing what he loved--hurting someone so Bill Clinton could get off."
No. of Recommendations: 10
I guess someone higher up decided it was time to let the Clinton's operative move in

Epstein was in federal custody. Trump was 100% in charge. That explains why Trump was smiling so much while posing with children of murder victims.

Keep dancing, baby. Keep dancing.

Kathleen

P.S. Anyone want to place bets on the continued lifespan of Epstein's Madam, Ms. Maxwell??

Kathleen
Anyone want to place bets on the continued lifespan of Epstein's Madam, Ms. Maxwell??

Is Trump in charge of protecting her, too?
"Keep dancing, baby. Keep dancing."

Behavioral projection is one of the biggest reasons nutters are laughed at.

That and their naivety in always falling for the craziest conspiracy theories.