Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
7% unemployment.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
Sure, if we define "Stagnation" as "miracle". Politics are easy when we can make words mean nothing.
Better alert the BLS about your "stagnation" claim as they're on entirely different set of data.

http://data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet?request_action=w...
No. of Recommendations: 3
Such failure. Why can't you people ever face reality?

http://www.aei-ideas.org/2013/12/a-new-normal-november-jobs-...

1. There are still 1.1 million fewer employed Americans today than right before the recession started, despite a potential labor force that’s 14 million larger. And there are 3.6 million fewer full-time workers than back in 2007.

2. The employment rate, the share of Americans with a job, is 58.6% — exactly where it was in November 2009.

3. If the labor force participation rate were where it was a year ago, the jobless rate would be 7.9%, not 7% (and 11.3% if the LFPR were at prerecession levels, though closer to 9% if demographics-adjusted).

4. More than 4 million Americans remain out of work for 27 weeks or longer.

5. Overall, according to the Hamilton Project Jobs Gap calculator, it will take another five years to return to 2007 employment levels even at the improved job creation pace of the past four months.

Most pathetic recovery ever.

The first three points tell the tale. What recovery? The 58.6% is essentially the same as it was in 2009.
Is this a sick joke?

Do you even realize how many people have given up looking for jobs that aren't counted toward this unemployment number you chose to use?
No. of Recommendations: 0
Another Obama Miracle

7% unemployment

Wow! Talk about the soft bigotry of low expectations
7% unemployment signals that the economy will be another stunning success by 2016.
Why still are we at record numbers for folks on disability (for those who graduated from unemployment extensions)?

Why are we flirting with the lowest workforce participation number ever in America?

Why are some folks demanding we consider that success?

The people know better. You can lie until you are blue in the face about a lot of stuff

The Administration, and I hope all of the Dems, are now known as unconditional liars.

I think people will not believe job numbers that do not match the situation on the ground. That still sucks, no matter how much we lie about the numbers.

I think the jig is up. But we will see.
I think we have already seen. Stock market is above 16,000. But that will somehow not count in your fox bizzaro world.