Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 30
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/82701.html

Donald Trump said on Monday that he'll reveal "very big" news about President Barack Obama by Wednesday, but declined to give any hints about his plan. "Something very, very big concerning the president of the United States," he said. "It's going to be very big. I know one thing — you will cover it in a very big fashion."

Trump, who said he will announce the news on Twitter "sometime probably Wednesday," suggested it could "possibly" impact the election.

I heard that Trump is going to reveal that he rejected Obama's request to be a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice last season because he only accepts contestants who have been successful in their careers.

--fleg
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Man, I am so worn out by the "Big News about Obama Coming!! Guaranteed to Sink his Presidency!!" memes.....good grief.

It's turned into a "The Boy Cried Wolf" situation. We've had so many of these between FoxNews, videos, and even Trump in the past. It's always turned into nothing....big yawners.

At this point, Obama could be videotaped selling nuclear secrets to Iran and North Korea, and it won't move the political needle.

Given our emotional, ADD'ed, non-analytical society, Obama would have to be videotaped shooting a cute puppy with a BB gun for his poll numbers to drop 3 points.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Best post of the week!