Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
I just heard over the news that a Korean 747 plane was forced down in Canada. It is believed that terrorist may be on board? Anyone else have info on this?

mouserfool
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I live in Canada, and there have been no reports of said incident. Much compassion felt up here for you folks.
I just heard over the news that a Korean 747 plane was forced down in Canada. It is believed that terrorist may be on board? Anyone else have info on this?

It was reported by CTV news but retracted shortly thereafter. Apparently the plane was simply low on fuel and made an unscheduled landing.
No. of Recommendations: 1
mouserfool wrote:

HerbPowell wrote:

It was reported by CTV news but retracted shortly thereafter. Apparently the plane was simply low on fuel and made an unscheduled landing.

Thanks for the update!

mouserfool
A KAL plane landed in Anchorage, AK with military "assistance." For a short time there was concern about a possible hijacking, but that appears to have been incorrect. The radios reports there was concern over a "loss of radio contact." Several hours later, all appears well.