Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
My subscription comes up for renewal in April, but I was thinking that I might find a Black Friday deal that would be inexpensive. Anyone aware of any? I tried looking on Amazon and did not see much. Just curious.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 4
I haven't looked yet. In years past, I've been able to renew my Office 365 and Quicken subscriptions through Amazon on Black Friday, though there may also be a deal directly from Quicken. If I discover something, I'll let you know.

Fuskie
Who has his wish list for his Secret Santa; now he just needs a Secret Santa...

-----
Premium Home Fool: Ask me a Foolish Question, I'll give you a Foolish Response!
Ticker Guide: The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Intuit (INTU), Live Nation (LYV), CME Group (CME), MongoDB (MDB), Trip Advisor (TRIP), Vivendi SA (VIVHY), Mimecast (MIME), Hain Celestial (HAIN), Royce Micro Capital Trust (RMT)
Disclaimer: This post is non-professional and should not be construed as direct, individual or accurate advice
Disassociation: The views and statements of this post are Fuskie's and are not intended to represent those of The Motley Fool or any other sane body
Disclosure: May own shares of some, many or all of the companies mentioned in this post (tinyurl.com/FuskieDisclosure)
Fool Code of Conduct: https://www.fool.com/legal/the-motley-fools-rules.aspx#Condu...
Invitation: You are invited to interactively watch Motley Fool Live online television: https://livechat.fool.com
Call to Action: If you like this or any other post, Rec it. Better yet, reply to it. Even better, start your own thread. This is YOUR TMF Community!
No. of Recommendations: 1
My subscription comes up for renewal in April, but I was thinking that I might find a Black Friday deal that would be inexpensive. Anyone aware of any?

I've been getting a lot of email from Quicken lately telling me that they have a 40% discount offer that will end on Cyber Monday.
I've been getting a lot of email from Quicken lately telling me that they have a 40% discount offer that will end on Cyber Monday.

My subscription ends in about 2 weeks and I'm hearing crickets about discounts ;-)

Can you share specifics?
'38Packard
Limited time offer of 40% off the list price applies only to the purchase of Quicken Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business for the first year only when you order directly from Quicken by November 30, 2020, 11:59 PM PST. Offer good for new memberships only. Subscription Billed Annually. Offer listed above cannot be combined with any other offers. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, offers and service options subject to change without notice.

Oops! I didn't pay too much attention to the offer. It was sent to an old email address that I used for Quicken Beta Testing prior to their starting their subscription service.
Thank you! I knew it would be too good to be true ;-)

'38Packard
No. of Recommendations: 2
Last year I purchased a Quicken Home & Business 2019 package on eBay for $22. With that I was able to use the subscription code included to extend my existing subscription by 12 months. I find a ton of value in using Quicken on a daily basis and wouldn't be opposed to paying full price if no other deals were to be found, but going that route may be an option to consider as well.
Quicken has a Cyber Monday sale. Quicken Premier 2020 is now 40% off. Grab it while you can!

I'm in!!!
'38Packard
Sorry - False alarm. This 40% discount offer is for new members only. I couldn't get around it.
'38Packard
No. of Recommendations: 2
Generally, I have not found many exciting cyber deals this weekend. It seems like the same discounts I've seen throughout the year just dressed up to seem more special. I think it is the shadow of the pandemic economy that companies just can't offer steep discounts this holiday shopping season.

Fuskie
Who notes especially among subscription services, there is less concern about losing existing subscribers than adding new ones...

-----
Premium Home Fool: Ask me a Foolish Question, I'll give you a Foolish Response!
Ticker Guide: The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Intuit (INTU), Live Nation (LYV), CME Group (CME), MongoDB (MDB), Trip Advisor (TRIP), Vivendi SA (VIVHY), Mimecast (MIME), Hain Celestial (HAIN), Royce Micro Capital Trust (RMT)
Disclaimer: This post is non-professional and should not be construed as direct, individual or accurate advice
Disassociation: The views and statements of this post are Fuskie's and are not intended to represent those of The Motley Fool or any other sane body
Disclosure: May own shares of some, many or all of the companies mentioned in this post (tinyurl.com/FuskieDisclosure)
Fool Code of Conduct: https://www.fool.com/legal/the-motley-fools-rules.aspx#Condu...
Invitation: You are invited to interactively watch Motley Fool Live online television: https://livechat.fool.com
Call to Action: If you like this or any other post, Rec it. Better yet, reply to it. Even better, start your own thread. This is YOUR TMF Community!