Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
The message you're trying to access has been removed from the boards. The most likely reason for this is that the message violated our Fool's Rules about appropriate content. Either that or it was swallowed up by intergalactic space beasts from the planet Xeenu.

Please check out The Motley Fool's Terms and Conditions of Service.

Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
This thread is off-topic and not appropriate for this board, but I wanted to correct an error in the previous post. MFWM can and does invest in stocks recommended by TMF. They do not invest in all of them, and they do invest in stocks that are not currently TMF recommendations.

Regards,

Dorset
No. of Recommendations: 0
Dorset,

Ok. What board would that post not be off-topic or inappropriate on?

Sincerely,
Mercurius
No. of Recommendations: 1
Just in case the ask-ee has already moved on and instead of e-mailing the response directly, as would have been appropriate for a question to an individual, I post this to the board because I have a directly-related suggestion for the "Saul's Management of Interactions Team Expertbase" (SMITE) built in and I'm not sure who is the best person to hear it.

What board would that post not be off-topic or inappropriate on?

I think the answer to this is in the Monday Morning Rules of the Board, which all posters should be familiar with and follow when deciding whether to post at Saul's... the last one I read said,

"No portfolio management discussions. We put them on the Portfolio Management Board, boards.fool.com/portfolio-management-100153.aspx "

My suggestion to the folks here at Saul's is that this link be added to the "places for off-topic boards" resource over there --->, and that the word "boards" in that title be changed to "posts" or "discussions". Having been an online bbs denizen since the late 80s, I think "board" and "place" are synonymous in this context.

-n8 (also fine if this post is removed, because I'm still learning the nuances myself)
No. of Recommendations: 2
Thank you n8larson that was immensely helpful. I( will go familiarize myself with SMITE and abide by the rules. Never even knew that existed.

Also thank you for the tip on where I can go post that question.