Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Any thoughts, critique, suggestions, input or feedback of any kind will be most welcome.

Hey markf2. It looks like you have put a lot of thought and effort into your retirement planning and I applaud you. Here is a suggestion. If I were you I would copy and paste your entire message into a different board. Here is my suggestion:

Retirement-this board has a total of 302 messages. It's not very active.

Retire Early Campfire-this board has a total of 872,640 messages. It is a very active board with posts almost daily. If you are concerned or worried about your subject or the content I don't think you should worry.

Again just copy and paste your message to the "Retire Early Campfire" board and I bet you will receive a suggestion or two.

Regards,

ImAGolfer (retire '03)
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.