Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 1
Any thoughts on what I need to do next to correct this? I hope that because I have used 1040-V form, the money will get applied correctly towards my 2007 dues.

Thanks in advance!

Did you also write the Tax Year on the check?
One thing you could do is to verify if the check has cleared, and the date it did so.
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.