Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
My doctor recommended that I take Ambrotose - I have been diagnosed with Adrenal Fatigue. This manifests as extremely low blood pressure - "normal" for me is 89/62 - when I have an "episode" it drops to around 62/48 and I am a zombie. To keep this under control I have to follow a very strict regimen of high protien, plenty of sleep, lots of water, excercise, and faithfully taking the Ambrotose. I tried to cut this out when I was feeling better - thinking that it was really just good nutrition and taking better care of myself that was helping - but after just a few days without the Ambrotose I was back in zombieland and it took me a couple of weeks to get back to functional.

Anyway - just wonder if others have heard of Mannatech and what's your opinion. I'd love to be convinced that the benefits are all in my head as I'd much rather use that money to buy Hidden Gems ;-) So far, though - the evidence for me at least points to the effectiveness of the product.

Any suggestions for less expensive alternatives would also be greatly appreciated.

Vyckie
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.