Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Haven't heard anything in a while; anyone out there still holding JAKK?

It was doing SO well right after I bought (18 1/4), up in the mid twenties, and now it's down at 16, all without any major fundamental changes that I could see.

Is this all happening because of the recent report? Is it the A/R to sales? Someone had given a plausible explanation for that...

Is it just the market? Does anyone care?

Ian
Print the post Back To Top
You may want to wonder over to the Yahoo message board. An author called "rupeh" posted a 6 part series over the weekend on this company that was very good. I think it was posts #4070 to #4075.

Good luck.
I'm still here, bought at 21, added to it this morning, I'll let you know if that was a good decision in 5 or 10 years.
I've been holding since mid '98. It was one of my first Foolish buys. I still like it, and I'm certain that anyone long will be rewarded for holding a great company's stock. The sector just isn't that hot right now. (Maybe if Jakks' announced it would build toys based on the human genome) Oh well... yes, we're still here, and we care.

Howie
Yes, I'm still here, too. I am confident that the current short-term pain will be followed by solid growth. My timeline is long...as is my position in JAKK.
I too am confident in JAKK'S short term and long term plan. It's just a matter of time until this little gem realizes it's value.

~^JF^~

Still holding.
Toys are something wonderful and they will always sell.
It doesn't mather if it is a simple doll or a PC game and this company has all the right cards.