Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Is anyone following EPR Properties? Since they invest in experiential properties, which seemed like a great way to go before Covid 19, however now I think it may take longer for their properties to open up up to customers, because of Covid 19, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on whether you think it is a good idea to sell it at a loss, since it has stopped paying a dividend, which is what I bought it for, and I have no idea when it will start being profitable and paying a dividend again.

I'm wondering if i should just take my losses and use the cash to buy something that pays a dividend. I own it in two retirement accounts. I don't really need the cash right now, but as i see it going down to below 50% loss, I wonder if I should take my losses and move on. The rest of my portfolio is doing really well.

Thanks. Be Well, Be Happy, Be Prosperous.

Sharon R
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.