No. of Recommendations: 0
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0375411992/ref=pd_nru_bh_2_1//103-9853788-1637401?v=glance&s=books&n=283155

I'd given up on her and the last one I read (about some eastern european vampire that lives in italy a few hundred years ago) really sucked.
Print the post Back To Top
Just ordered it! Sounds like a good one to read on vacation at the end of the month (if I can wait that long!)

You didn't like Marius' story in Blood and Gold? I did. I prefer Anne Rice when she's writing of past events (as in the first three Vampire novels) than when she is writing of current happenings (as in Tale of the Body Thief or Memnoch). Same with The Witching Hour and Taltos vs Lasher. To each his/her own, I guess.
I really like the Lestat character and enjoyed all the books he had a role in, but haven't really liked the other ones as much.

The new one looks interesting, I should have grabbed it last time I was at the library, now it may be weeks before it's available. I have to stop by and stock up on books soon.

Another vampire character I like is the one in Laurell K. Hamilton's series, though I haven't read the latest one as I got bored with it after the first six or seven (I think she spends too much effort on the love triangle aspect). I liked the first book in her new series, haven't read the sequel yet.