Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Looks like Cirrus will have a huge year. Fiscal Year 2016 (April 2015 to March 2016) should be up dramatically in revenue over FY2015.

1)Expanding functionality and prices on their audio chips

2)Samsung is now a very big customer, not just Apple. Helped by Cirrus' recent acquisition of Wolfson. Cirrus had long suffered from the "diversification" problem of having Apple represent about 85% of their revenue at one point....had too many eggs in one basket.

3)Expanding their presence in the mid-tier phones, which is potentially huge in volume. Apple is primarily considered "top-tier" phones.

4)Growing sales in China from Apple. Longer term, India will grow as well.

5)Not only in Apple and now Samsung, they have a growing presence in the numbers 3 through 10 mfg's of smartphones, which represent about 30% world market share (numbers 1 and 2, Samsung and Apple are about 40% together). The remaining mfg's (#11 and on up)represent another 30% of world's market share.

Huge revenue numbers are coming....stock price should skyrocket in the next 12 months.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
What a roller coaster ride it has been for this stock over the past five years.
I owned them a short time from 2011 to 2012. I'm all in with dividend payers now. I don't mind a roller coaster ride if I'm paid a dividend to ride it.
The company still interests me though and I still keep my ear to the ground about them.
ROE is down some and they have a little manageable debt now.
EPS (TTM over TTM) is (-48.85)% according to current Scottrade data.
P/E seems a little high but You've spiked my interest with your forecast of huge revenue numbers. When do you expect them out?

Anyways, CRUS just doesn't fit in my investment plans right now. I'm busy compounding my dividend payers.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Blesto, this Fiscal Year 2016 (ending in March 2016) should see revenues at least in the $1.4 to 1.6 Billion range. FY15 was 917 M. The analyst estimates is currently around $1.2 billion. They've had to continually revise the numbers upwards with each CC. So the upside year to year is at least 60-70% in revenues from FY15 to 16. Even with the conservative analyst estimates, it's easily 30% plus.

CEO Jason Rhode in the last CC already stated that this will be a "great" year of growth. I've been listening to his CC's for many years. He's usually very conservative in such statements. For him to use such words must be saying something.
I plan to start taking a closer look at this company in the near future.
ON YouTube, Financial Education, FOUR stocks he likes
says he bought bunch of CRUS