No. of Recommendations: 0
Apparently either you can't read, or you like to lie, OR you are once again twisting facts to suit your purposes. Or a combination of all three, as you usually do.

Right back at you, sweetheart.

It's not the SOLE cause, nor did I say it was, but it's the one that gets invoked very often as a huge contributor by RW echo chamber peeps like yourself when in reality it had ALMOST NOTHING to do with the crash.

I went back and looked. You didn't say, "Sole". The way you zeroed in on one thing fed my interpretation of your words.

So I got that wrong and I apologize.

Meanwhile, you can continue to be insulting and keep up with the bon mots such as "no one hates like a liberal", and I'm sure that will advance your reputation even more than it already has.

The fact that you didn't say sole doesn't excuse the rest of your conduct. You still zeroed in on one thing and went off on an insulting rant. That's on you and you alone.

By the way, here's a secret. I couldn't care less what you or any other PA liberal thinks. I'm here to exchange ideas. I treat every interaction with every left winger here as a new thread. Some folks over time get stuck in the box because they don't offer up anything new to learn. That's the main reason why they go in.

If there's nothing to learn, there's no point. If you're letting what other people post raise your blood pressure, then you should find some other way to spend time 'cause it's not worth it.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.