Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
April 1, 2019 ($9.66) Value Line initiates coverage – Their presentations are in USD

Price projection of $18 to $30 between 2022 – 2024.

Company financial strength of ‘B.” This is a relatively low grade, yet consistent with all other cannabis companies they follow.

Uses common stock of 249.3M shares, which equates to a market cap of $2.4B.

Projects F2019 (5/31/19) revenues of $150M, and F2020 of $555M.

Projects F2019 (5/31/19) eps of $0.10, and F2020 of $0.30. The forward P/E for F2020 projections is 32.2X.

Projects 310M shares outstanding at year end 5/31/20.

For F2020 they make the following projections:

Book Value $6.55
Operating Margin 23.0%
Income Tax Rate 15%
Long-Term Debt $60M
ROTC and ROE 4.5%

“According to a United Nations study, the global market is $150 billion annually, and almost 4% of the world’s population is cannabis users.”

They project annual revenues and earnings per share will reach $1B and $0.45 per share by 2022 – 2024. They expect management to remain active on the acquisition front, to fuel that level of growth. They also expect a few more share offerings during that time period.

VL projects quarterly revenues for period ending 2/28/19 of $45.0 USD.

My own quick mention

I have no real projections. I am merely hoping for lack of fraud.

I have some notes on Aprhia at this link: https://rbcpa.com/aphria-rbs-investment-notes/
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.