Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Are you planning on moving to France for a long-term basis? If so, then you can probably participate in a French "IRA" or investment vehicle. One that I am familiar with is called a PEA (Plan d'Epargne d'Actions). It's similar to a Roth in that it let's you put in post-tax money and all gains are non-taxable as long as they are not removed from the account within 5 years. You may want to look into this...

Print the post  


TMF Credit Center
The Motley Fool Credit Center arms you with real tools and simple messages, that will help you in every credit situation.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.