Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
art:"Besides which people lie. One of the reasons I hate going to the doctor is because the first thing they do is weigh me - which I hate."

I always worry about adding a few pounds....gotta fight the middle all the time.....

Had a slice of left over pizza (I arrange that) plus a bit of left over lasagna for lunch. Dinner at the Great Wall buffet tonight....

Gotta watch the weight..easy to add pounds...hard to take them off......last night's pizza...checked the box...half was about 1000 calories and full day worth of sodium...might not buy that brand again. It was red baron pizza...good....but i got slices for the next 3 days, too....about 300 cal a slice for lunch.....

------

" I don't want to know. But doctors can tell a lot by if you've gained or lost weight. Diabetes, cancer, etc. Any unexplained weight loss or gain is a signal that something has changed."

I got a scale...I pass by it every day but about once a week I get on it....

I'd bet there is one in your house.

-------

"Fat people are like alcoholics when it comes to hiding their eating habits. They don't want to get caught. They want to continue stuffing their faces with twinkies and barbecue potato chips and ice cream and pizza and large plates of spaghetti.zzzzzzzz'

Yeah...but then the problems set in...you don't sleep as well....your blood pressure goes up......the doc isn't as happy with the test results...

------

"And who likes to talk about their bowel habits? Yet feces is full of information about the health of the body and the gut and what is going on inside the body. Loose stools, blood, constipation, etc. is a sign on the health of the gut."

My doc doesn't usually ask about that..... just asks if anything not normal...

------

"And urine? Who wants to talk about the color of their urine, or if it's cloudy, or what or where their genitals have been? Or if they've been in a hot tub and had their genitals pushed up against a jet of water shooting dirty filthy bacteria jaccuzi water up their kah-slop-pus."

they don't even do pee tests any more these days. I guess it didn't tell them much.

Unless you complain...

------

"It is too easy to lie on a computer or over the phone. "

patient...Oh..I have this horrendous pain...I need pain pills...lots of them.....oh, and put me in for Medical Marijuana. I need something to relieve this 'chronic pain'.......

t.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.