Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
As a bombed out holder I wouldn't hang my investment thesis on a 2020 election outcome peg. We had 8 years of a Democrat president following 8 years of a Republican - I haven't noticed any material difference in the performance of this company or its fortunes going forwards.

It just feels that the idea of superconductor cables replacing the grid is just dead in the water and the impact of China on the rest of the business (wind tech) has left it pretty much a zombie company.

It just isn't sustainable to be operating predicated on winning the odd military research contract here and there for an electric ship engine or single electricity grid station etc. I see no mass adoption of their core products which must be redundant technology now in any case.

(As much as it pains me to says this).
A
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.